Reo Mail

Ok so my wife's first impressions.... The size of the mini she loves completely.. Portability etc. I did a similar ribbon setup on hers as on mine but she didn't like the throat hit so went back to normal micro coil. So far she's been loving it. She's been off stinkies for 6 months now and last night was the 1st time I saw her puffing away in bed... Couldn't get enough of the reo... Thanx again to Rob Fisher for allowing me to have her.

Sent from my DeLorean

Last edited by a moderator:
Received at the meet with a big smile! This woodvil is very light and im loving the fire button!

Thanks again @Rob Fisher

I can see why these are a hit!

image_zps5d57832e.jpg

Super @paulph201
Was good to finally meet you at the Vape Meet.

Just so everyone knows, that Woodvil (with the rounded squonk hole) is one of the first batch of Woodvils made. So you have the oldest Woodvil in SA - probably in Africa.

I was astounded at how comfortable it is in the hand and at how light it was - when I had the honour of holding it this weekend. Really amazing.

Enjoy it @paulph201

Super @paulph201
Was good to finally meet you at the Vape Meet.

Just so everyone knows, that Woodvil (with the rounded squonk hole) is one of the first batch of Woodvils made. So you have the oldest Woodvil in SA - probably in Africa.

I was astounded at how comfortable it is in the hand and at how light it was - when I had the honour of holding it this weekend. Really amazing.

Enjoy it @paulph201

Thanks silver! i enjoyed our conversation and look forward to plenty more! btw what juice did you have in your reo it was tasty?

Thanks silver! i enjoyed our conversation and look forward to plenty more! btw what juice did you have in your reo it was tasty?

LOL @paulph201 - which REO are you referring to?
I had the following:
- HHV Dragons Fire (tobacco) in the REO with the Black door
- 5P Bowdens Mate in the REO with the Blue door
- A mix of VM Choc Mint and VM Coffee concentrate in the REO Mini

I can't remember which one you tried...

LOL @paulph201 - which REO are you referring to?
I had the following:
- HHV Dragons Fire (tobacco) in the REO with the Black door
- 5P Bowdens Mate in the REO with the Blue door
- A mix of VM Choc Mint and VM Coffee concentrate in the REO Mini

I can't remember which one you tried...

Hmmm i think it was the 5p lol as i have tried the others. Thanks

Thanks @johan and it was great talking and laughing alot with you! You are one fun guy to hang out with lol

Likewise Paul! I don't doubt for 1 second that you will be a great partner if we decide to go and do some "goose hunting" together :D

i should have spent the bucks and got on a flight to the jhb meet. seems like cpt missed out

Congratulations @Angie! Welcome to Reoville. Looking forward to your Reo comments after you've squeezed and thanked @peterokzn in kindness :D . Here's your badge:

Reo_Badge.png

@Angie congratulations on your reo! :rock: and welcome to Reoville, fellow Reonaut :D

Two things:

A) Know that you carry a piece of history now. It's the first Reo @Rob Fisher owns and the one which started his reo craze

B) You might think your reo was formerly know as Erica. However, if you do a little digging, you'll find out that Erica was once Eric. So your reo has had a sex change :p

I'm assuming it might go back to being a man once you give it a name.

Happy vaping!

@ johan vape mail packaging inbound;)

Ps just love the awesome badge.

Welcome to Reoville @Angie
Congrats and wishing you many happy vapes!

Back