Not open for further replies.

PeterHarris

- = NINJA = -
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey guys

Seeing as my reo is already split in pieces and waiting for paint to dry, I was wondering if there is anyone with a spare sub Ohm repair kit lying arround they want to sell. I would really like to upgrade for the sheer fact that then I dont need to file the contacts.

Thanks

Help the brother out guys, lets try and close the deal by 9pm, and i know there is someone out there with a upgraded sub-ohm kit

What exactly are they doing and do u think that is beter

It seems they using a fuse instead of a spring. But what about the top contact plate. ?

What exactly are they doing and do u think that is beter

It seems they using a fuse instead of a spring. But what about the top contact plate. ?

It's a half subohm kit:p something I was looking at earlier in case the worst happens and my spring goes south. Looks ok for an emergency. btw, you can always make a brass connector from an old torch, and just mod it a little. Found that on an Aussie Reo forum some time back.
4f9ab0a617a19ea6efb5e9ebba6aeaa9_zps7bab553e.jpg

Last edited:
Those home brew solutions were what moved the modmaster to bring out the sub-ohm kits.

Those home brew solutions were what moved the modmaster to bring out the sub-ohm kits.

Interesting indeed, and also good to know a fuse can work in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back