Samsung 50E 21700

Rick

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I have just purchased 4 of these batteries because I saw they were 5000mA at the time, (without doing any research), didn't realize there are more important considerations.
I have an Aegis l200 Classic. Last night I did a build (0.15) and am currently using them. I tried google but didn't really understand everything I read but enough to get me pretty concerned.
Should I stop using these batteries? I am currently vaping at 75W. According to the screen the coils are drawing 22.3A at 3.19V. I've been checking the batteries continually and they never get hot, not even warm. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Quick google search says they’re only 9.8amp continuous discharge but your mod is a dual so you’re over per battery so I would be very very careful.

Quick google search says they’re only 9.8amp continuous discharge but your mod is a dual so you’re over per battery so I would be very very careful.
Thank you Paul. I really appreciate your help. I'll be getting some Samsung 40T's and keep the 50E's for my single coil RTA. Cheers.

Thank you Paul. I really appreciate your help. I'll be getting some Samsung 40T's and keep the 50E's for my single coil RTA. Cheers.
I would build higher ohms on the single coils and keep the watts low.

Back