Sir Vape's Vapory Events, Promotions and News

I am one big MO FO ill take a tent Wiener tent please. :censored:

I put in a special order... biggest they have, you should be able to use it as a glove or scarf or something:THESIR:

nostalgia.jpg Nostalgia will be at Sir Vape's Vapory this Saturday. Bring your dripper or tank taste the goodness of Nostalgia.

Last edited:
All I can say is be warned! Eden's Nectar. . . . is in the top 5 for me :D Red Killer is also great. Still need to test the rest - but I have a feeling they will be amazing. So enjoy you lucky brats!

Another fun day spent at the Sir Vape Vapery!

Nostalgia Tasting!
VapeMeet1.jpg

VapeMeet2.jpg
Another shot of the Nostalgia Juice but the REO sneaked into the picture!
VapeMeet4.jpg

And then the boys from JHB pulled in for the JOL!
VapeMeet7.jpg VapeMeet8.jpg

And then we had a coil making demo and this dual zipper coil was the result! :D
VapeMeet5.jpg

Great photos Rob! Thanks!

You guys need to open shop here! That looks like so much fun.

Wait on 2nd thought maybe not, i may need another or even third job to keep up with juice purchases then!

I had better make a plan on a shirt as well, soo jealous!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

milk lab hakaberry.jpg

Come join us at Sir Vape as we launch Milk Lab's latest creation: Hakaberry.

Hakaberry and the popular Pomgurt will be available for testing.

Hakaberry is a delicious creamy yogurt vape, infused with juicy strawberries and kiwi. The perfect summer vape that is sure to become a firm favourite.

Every bottle of Hakaberry purchased on Saturday in store or online will be entered into our lucky draw. Prize is a secret but what we can say it's pretty damn awesome :)

View attachment 39905

Come join us at Sir Vape as we launch Milk Lab's latest creation: Hakaberry.

Hakaberry and the popular Pomgurt will be available for testing.

Hakaberry is a delicious creamy yogurt vape, infused with juicy strawberries and kiwi. The perfect summer vape that is sure to become a firm favourite.

Every bottle of Hakaberry purchased on Saturday in store or online will be entered into our lucky draw. Prize is a secret but what we can say it's pretty damn awesome :)

After being hooked on cereal flavored juices for so long, I seem to be drifting over to yogurt flavours now. My staple yogurt juice was FroYo but I am now totally hooked onto HakaBerry. It is simply an amazing juice. Im not that good with juice reviews because I have such fussy tastebuds but I had to give this juice some credit. There is only one other local juice that I could stand in the Reo, until I got hold of Hakaberry. I taste it all: Kiwi, Strawberry and that smooth, creamy finish at the end. Such a wonderful, refreshing taste on these hot summer days.

Definately an all day vape for me. @Sir Vape you got a winner here.

If you run out of stock, I kill!

Happy you like it bro :) It's been selling fast but we have more brewing.

Milk Lab has some new additions coming soon as well :)

hazeworks logo.jpg

Hazeworks releasing a new juice this Saturday the 12th December 2015 at Sir Vape.
More info to follow. Let's just say it's gonna be LOUD!!!

SCREAM2.jpg

If you in Durban this Saturday you do not want to miss the launch of Scream.

Join Hazeworks and Sir Vape for the launch of Scream. Scream is Hazeworks latest creation that is just simply out of this world.

Ultra creamy vanilla ice-cream with hints of fresh strawberries served in a wafer cone.

BE THERE AND EXPERIENCE THE SCREAM!!!

See you all there! Scream rocks! :rock:

I have tasted it and it's a need to have!

Creamy Lemon Biscuits Launch.jpg

Yes it's a bit late but guys you gotta try this new local juice on the vape scene by Creamy Clouds.

Creamy Lemon Biscuits: Crispy butter biscuits filled with a creamy lemon filling.

Tasting will be available at the shop tomorrow the 19th December 2015 from 9am - 1pm.

See ya all there :dance:

Do you have the velocity style adaptor for the Ehpro Morph Tank?

Hey Ernest not as yet. Early next year :)

Back