Smok Marshal; G-Priv; Alien

I'm loving that gold on gold. I had the same idea in mind. Also room the gold one. Yes they do have a website. Just go to google and type ohmmyecig they should pop up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohm My Ecig and Vape Decadence first in the country to get the Aliens... all sold out.

There are a few guys that got them for some reason. Dragon Vape got a few. Riefy from Kensington got a few and now ohmmyecig. According to the owner he had to pay extra to get them here as quick as he dis

Damn, right now this is the most wanted mod. At least it feels that way.

The wait and the fact that they are arriving in small batches is not helping either :p haha

I'll just exercise good old patience - let everyone stress and shorten their lives hyper-ventilating in anticipation & scoop 1 up at my leasure :borra2::zplayita::bandits::DJ:

Took the Smok Alien on my day out on the water fishing a bass compo at Wagendrift dam... was pretty impressed with it's performance and battery life. It has 2 x Samsung 30Q's and it pretty much lasted me the whole day and over 10ml's of juice!

It would seem that Kangertech has some competition as far as inferior paint finish is concerned, not even a week and only 650 odd puffs and the paint is falling off in chunks :(

14996365_10210948663454091_577164019_n.jpg

@BumbleBee Your not alone it seems there are many others complaining of paint chipping. Maybe its a batch problem because Smok does a really good job on their paint. My H-Priv paint job is still perfect except for 2 knicks from when I dropped it :(

It would seem that Kangertech has some competition as far as inferior paint finish is concerned, not even a week and only 650 odd puffs and the paint is falling off in chunks :(

View attachment 74423

EXACTLY what I was talking about all this time. Just not a really good paint job and I am having the same issues not as bad as that though but just the fragility of the paint is unbelievably bad. Now I know I'm not the only one, thought I had the only one in the batch that was bad.

The paint isn't chipping, this mod like all my devices is looked after really well, it doesn't go in the pocket with keys etc and it never gets set down on a hard surface without some sort of coaster. The first bit of paint to come off just got stuck to my finger, it's peeling off like skin. There are also sections of metal appearing on some edges of the body as well as on the minus button.

I have no intention of returning it to the vendor, it's not his fault and he would get stuck with it, (unofficial import and all that). Once all the paint is off I will attempt to repaint it.

Another thing, from photos I've seen it looks like the grey trim is like black chrome but mine is a painted metallic grey.

The paint isn't chipping, this mod like all my devices is looked after really well, it doesn't go in the pocket with keys etc and it never gets set down on a hard surface without some sort of coaster. The first bit of paint to come off just got stuck to my finger, it's peeling off like skin. There are also sections of metal appearing on some edges of the body as well as on the minus button.

I have no intention of returning it to the vendor, it's not his fault and he would get stuck with it, (unofficial import and all that). Once all the paint is off I will attempt to repaint it.

Another thing, from photos I've seen it looks like the grey trim is like black chrome but mine is a painted metallic grey.
This does not bode well :BIGTEARS:

Hmm, this is not great at all.

Has anyone sent an email to Smok directly to find out whether it is perhaps a known issue / bad batch and maybe there is something which can be done about it?

I just hope that I do not experience the same issues with my mod when I receive it.

View attachment 74423
I'm so sorry buddy, worse thing is if this is happening to everyone it's not even like you have a unique stripped alien!

I know it isn't the vendors fault, but at the end of the day that is why we support our local vendors. IMO it is still not acceptable and in the end the vendor supplied you with a obviously faulty product, it's their responsibility to correct it.

EDIT - This is my roundabout way of saying I think you should be raging and kicking up some serious poop!

f611b710a70869a086f7a0c8c48b1b4d.jpg

POLISH IT UP and clearcoat it!

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Also mine from Sir Vape is black chrome. Where did you buy from?

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Alas, my Alien is also shedding its skin. Its only a week and a bit old so I am rather disappointed with its new appearance. Surprisingly I have not dropped it yet and I don't put it in my pockets with other things that usually hide in pockets. I don't even wear steal-wool pants as they tend to chafe ;)
I also noticed the slight bubbling and that you can scratch the paint off with your nail where it bubbles. I will admit that I have spilled some of my flavour potions - but I can assure you that all the ingredients are from one of the Diamond Vendors. I have not tried making Battery Acid Banana Blitz yet.

Back