Smok Micro One Starter Kit R80 Plus TFV4

korn1

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just ordered one from Vapeking :) Just adding to my collection :p

Views about the device?

Looks like a great kit. I just get put off by the lack of being able to remove the batteries. Plus side about it is that it has a 4000mah battery in it. And it has the smok micro tank.

Just picked one up to replace another older smok that's busy dying. Makes a great all day carry, good battery life, perfect for someone who is always on the go... on-board charging suits a certain lifestyle and this one works flawlessly. So far. My previous smok all suffered from wobbly button syndrome. .. seems better here. And worst problem with older moddels I have found is a weak usb port. Sadly not yet sure if that has been addressed with the r80.
Apparently the temp sensor is good, afraid I can not confirm that.
The mini tank is actually not bad... waiting on a rba deck to make a final call.. all in all not bad bang for your buck in my eyes.
Oh and apologies for the text wall... not big on phone typing.

So another question :p Who stocks coils for this ?

I wont lie the vape on this thing is amazing. Not sure what is safe but trust the device will let me know ? :)

I actually have a question for you korn1, since you have had the device for a month now. What do you think of it. I ask because I'm thinking of getting one.

I actually have a question for you korn1, since you have had the device for a month now. What do you think of it. I ask because I'm thinking of getting one.

I love it :BIGHEHE: It is pretty simple to use and some good vape :) Coils are a tad expensive though oh and it does make a rather loud sucking/gurgling noise but I don't mind.

How often do you have to swap coils out? Also how is the battery life and recharge time?

Last edited:
How often do you have to swap coils out? Also how is the battery life and recharge time?

Well I am on my third coil now. Friends burned the first coil. Battery life : Lasts me a whole day and I vape a lot. Charging 2 1/2(or less) to 3 hours depending if you are charging it through your pc or a socket.

Back