Soft Square Bottles For Reos

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Order from: http://www.importitall.co.za/Travel-Plastic-Spice-Sauce-Bottle-11pcs-3515-ap-B0042IW8YM.html

Included: 4 x 6ml, 4 x 9ml & 3 x funny rectangular bottles (pictures on Reo mail thread of package)

Lead Time: Date of order June 30'th, received July 22'nd

Price: R118 + R59 shipping to door.

Knowledge base at Ecf forum (59 pages :eek:): http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/559849-square-bottles.html

From LEFT to RIGHT: standard Reo bottle, 9ml square bottle (for standard Reo) & 6ml square bottle (for Reo mini & Older Woodvils)
1.jpg

How I did it: First find centre of red cap and drill small pilot hole by hand (or use a centre punch)
2.jpg

Reo feed pipe outer diameter (OD): 3/16" ≅ 4.7mm
3.jpg

I choose a 4mm diameter drill bit and drill hole in cap by hand (if you use a Dremel, drill at slow speed and keep the drill angle at 90°). PS: the plastic is soft.
4.jpg

Moisten the feed tube and push through cap and test for any leakage. Note: not necessary to use o-ring as cap seals very well on bottle:
5.jpg

9ml Square bottle fits nice and snug inside the standard Reo and according to posts on Ecf forum same with 6ml square bottle in Reo Mini and Woodvils:
6.jpg

7.jpg

Comments:

On first couple of times I severely over-squonked due to the softness of the PE (Poly-ethelyne) square bottles.
Apart from the benefit of "soft" squonking you increase 3ml of juice capacity per fill.

Nice and clean @johan

Thanks for the post and information. I think I am going to need to pull the trigger on these little guys.

Lovely and very well explained ohm @johan!
Thanks for sharing

And just maybe enough space for a sx350 behind the tube? :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Ω @johan ! I will be ordering, like the sound of an extra 3ml coupled with easier squonking :D

Did you use the tubes from Reosmods or did you get locally? Reason I ask is my Red Sky Cruiser is difficult to squonk, it uses a Reo bottle but has a different setup with tubes. See pic below.

2014-07-22 18.26.05.jpg

Did you use the tubes from Reosmods or did you get locally? Reason I ask is my Red Sky Cruiser is difficult to squonk, it uses a Reo bottle but has a different setup with tubes.

That's what I found difficult with it!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't put my finger on it... bingo!

Actually good point... why not just use the REO bottle and tube?

Thanks Ω @johan ! I will be ordering, like the sound of an extra 3ml coupled with easier squonking :D

Did you use the tubes from Reosmods or did you get locally? Reason I ask is my Red Sky Cruiser is difficult to squonk, it uses a Reo bottle but has a different setup with tubes. See pic below.

View attachment 8436

I used the tubes that came with my Reo - locally you can get any size silicone tube from Carlin Medical Extrusions: http://www.carlinmedical.co.za/

View attachment 8436
Are there guys near you that put in sub ohm kits. They should have old caps with tubes around. If not, I can post you when I visit the post office in the town next door again?

Are there guys near you that put in sub ohm kits. They should have old caps with tubes around. If not, I can post you when I visit the post office in the town next door again?
Thanks for offer @Andre ! I don't know anybody who has a sub ohm kit. I'm sure @Gazzacpt or @Cape vaping supplies could help me. Would love to take you up on your offer of the kit :D. Please let me know the cost.

Another lekker post @johan

I could easily live with an extra 3ml capacity.

Any chance someone would like to bring 6ml square bottles in. Pwwwweeeeeeezzzzz. While we on these bottle, do you perhase have the measurements of the bottle, lets say are they thinner than a 18650 battery :)

Any chance someone would like to bring 6ml square bottles in. Pwwwweeeeeeezzzzz. While we on these bottle, do you perhase have the measurements of the bottle, lets say are they thinner than a 18650 battery :)
You can only "bring in" if you buy on eBay. Those were bought at a local company (see link in 1'st post). Amazon doesn't ship them to SA.

You can only "bring in" if you buy on eBay. Those were bought at a local company (see link in 1'st post). Amazon doesn't ship them to SA.

9mls and easier squanking! Sounds awesome @johan
Thanks for sharing!

PS @Rob Fisher, I just love the packaging for those bottles :p

I wonder what it actually says on there?

Thanks for posting this excellent find @johan, I will need to get my grubby paws on these asap. :)

Here's another good idea

345857d1402603933-square-bottles-bottle.jpg

All Credit to: Quigsworth over at ECF

There is yet another little trick you can do to gain you just a bit more juice, and also may help seal the tube to the cap better if you have a questionable cap hole...this is the 15ml bottle in my "Russian Tractor" Grand, insert enough of the tube through the cap till there's about a 1/4" of tube that will be inside the bottle, the red pipe is from a can of WD40 (unused duh )...it's a nice tight fit in the feed tube hole and takes up a lot less real estate than the thick feed tube material...you may actually gain another ml.

Back