Some assistance required

I do not mind either, but HRH is a pita in this regard. If it just gurgles a bit she refuses to vape it. If it spits all hell breaks loose. So, I understand completely.
Agreed @Andre I don't understand gurgling and often enjoy the sound of it. But spitting is a no for me

Agreed @Andre I don't understand gurgling and often enjoy the sound of it. But spitting is a no for me
I feel exactly like you, but about Lamas spitting. Disgusting.

Last edited:
This is a very interesting problem that I became aware of recently. Besides the Atlantis (and now the SubTank) we are really lacking for very "airy" clearos. And these two are really not for new vapers. We are desparately in need of a clearo with lots of airflow and around 1.0 Ohm coils. It amazes me that there is such a gaping hole in the vaping market (there should be tons of these devices).

I just converted a smoker too and for him I had to go with the Lemo - I promised to rebuild if he was unable (he lives about 30+ km away, but I can do that every now and then), but I did show him how to re-wick it himself (I left the pre-build coil as it is very durable). This was the only viable option :(. That said I do think it will work out though, as re-wicking with a coil replacement every now and then should be fairly easy to maintain.

But we definitely need to find a clearo that will fit this bill. I will keep my eyes peeled, but right now I think the SubTank with 1.2 coils is the only real option with pre-built coils - I also heard of the Atlantis spitting and I don't want to put off any new vapers before they even get started, even if it is just with one or two coils.

I do hope you get it sorted out and help the smoker out :)

This is a very interesting problem that I became aware of recently. Besides the Atlantis (and now the SubTank) we are really lacking for very "airy" clearos. And these two are really not for new vapers. We are desparately in need of a clearo with lots of airflow and around 1.0 Ohm coils. It amazes me that there is such a gaping hole in the vaping market (there should be tons of these devices).

I just converted a smoker too and for him I had to go with the Lemo - I promised to rebuild if he was unable (he lives about 30+ km away, but I can do that every now and then), but I did show him how to re-wick it himself (I left the pre-build coil as it is very durable). This was the only viable option :(. That said I do think it will work out though, as re-wicking with a coil replacement every now and then should be fairly easy to maintain.

But we definitely need to find a clearo that will fit this bill. I will keep my eyes peeled, but right now I think the SubTank with 1.2 coils is the only real option with pre-built coils - I also heard of the Atlantis spitting and I don't want to put off any new vapers before they even get started, even if it is just with one or two coils.

I do hope you get it sorted out and help the smoker out :)

I agree. There is a serious lack in that regard. And it's quite surprising actually.

Have you considered the Kangertech Aerotank Mega or Aerotank V2? They have options for 1.8ohm, 1.5ohm, 1.2ohm and 0.8ohm coils.

Thanks. I will certainly be looking into those as well

@Marzuq did I miss something? Why aren't you considering the Nautilus? I find it to be plenty airy

@Marzuq did I miss something? Why aren't you considering the Nautilus? I find it to be plenty airy

I have a nautilus mega and it's not as airy the the dual hole cyclops. I'm trying to get as close to a vape as he had using my reo grand and cyclops

I have a nautilus mega and it's not as airy the the dual hole cyclops. I'm trying to get as close to a vape as he had using my reo grand and cyclops

Drill one of the air holes out to 2mm, if that doesn't work try 2.5mm. Just don't drill the hole you use the most.

Drill one of the air holes out to 2mm, if that doesn't work try 2.5mm. Just don't drill the hole you use the most.

They guy I'm giving it to lives in Port Elizabeth so I won't be using it once I send it to him. But thanks for the advice. I will be attempting to drill the hole first thing in the morn.

Back