Song Of The Day

There's nothing worse than having a Cranberries song stuck in your heeeaaad, in your heeeaaaaad, zombie, zombie, ah-AH, ah-AH, ah-AH, ah-AH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems like I am the only person here that likes future/deep house :)
So I tried to find one with a nice girl, so if you don't appreciate the music at least you can appreciate the girl :)

okay more future house - it a revolution guys :). Another thing you have to listen until the bass drops at least happens in the first 50s :) <-- This is like the chorus of normal songs. Guys you don't understand how hard it is to find a song that contains some eye candy. But here it is enjoy.

It starts kinda girly but once it hits the chorus it just does something

There's nothing worse than having a Cranberries song stuck in your heeeaaad, in your heeeaaaaad, zombie, zombie, ah-AH, ah-AH, ah-AH, ah-AH!

Nothing worse you say? I have "A Girl Worth Fighting For" from Disney's Mulan stuck in my head today. :hit:

Nothing worse you say? I have "A Girl Worth Fighting For" from Disney's Mulan stuck in my head today. :hit:

i see your "Zombie" and "A Girl Worth Fighting For" and i raise you this...

Never gonna give you up
Rick Astley

Lol, its weird when you listen to "golden oldies" on a Sunday morning on 702 and most of the songs are your favourites from a while back :eek:

I remember fondly listening to this song as a teenager. Gosh, where has the time gone?

image.jpg

The Rick Astley hit song "Never gonna give you up."
came out 28 yrs ago. 1987. I also remember it like it was yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

When that intro to Sweet Child Of Mine starts (at about 3 min) it puts a lump in my throat, what awesome memories

@Spydro please tell me you went

Last edited:
Just thought i would stir things up just a little bit :)

Terrible words, and a very creepy video! But it puts me in a good mood instantly...just ignore the words!

Back