Stainless Steel Nautilus Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, I know you wanted these steel tanks and they were not available locally, so I fully understand why you ordered them.

But this is yet another reminder - perhaps to other folk - why buying local is lekker ;-)

No question at all Hi Ho! If they were available locally I would never go through the pain and anguish of overseas!

I see the Signature tips guy also make ss tanks for the Kanger tanks. Looks nice!
Just mail them before hand and find out if they ship etc. If not, do it the Friend in uk way round.

Thanks TylerD! Need to have stuff for sure!

@TylerD have you ever ordered from Signature Tips before? They have some really nice stuff! Awesome drip tips and stainless steel tanks for the mPT2 and Aerotank and Nautilus!

cant be to hard to just go to a engineering place with the original tank and have it copied and machine out of stainless or even aluminium?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

cant be to hard to just go to a engineering place with the original tank and have it copied and machine out of stainless or even aluminium?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
Thats horrifically expensive unless you do a production run.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Oh my word trying to buy stuff from overseas can be so damn frustrating! :mad:

Why the hell do people even bother having a web site if they are not gonna respond to email! Grrrr!

1351224034_5416_email.jpg

Each of those unresponded emails is a lost sale you fat pineapples! :mad:

emmm ..., on second thoughts, a pineapple is fat :D.

emmm ..., on second thoughts, a pineapple is fat :D.

It sure is but if I had used the word I wanted to I would have been shouted at by the moderators... so you can happily substitute Pineapple for I7*(%(*&^I%R*&$65r454! ;)

OK just realised my niece is coming to visit in 2 weeks time and she is in Dublin... time to research Ireland!

PS also emailed them again to see if it was shipping to SA that scared them off or they just useless businesspeople!

@Rob Fisher I know of some places in "Dooblin", but they're more into the hard stuff

Thanks Johan! I actually want my niece to make it all the way to Durban and to our house rather than being stopped at customs and held up indefinitely! :p:D??

My delima is sorted... no one from any of the UK sites came back to me so I went onto eBay and ordered them for delivery to a mate of mine in Minnesota... he will send me a package that will look like a gift! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back