Subtank Mini (kit and box) & iStick 30W (kit and box)

theyettie

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Item being sold: White Subtank Mini (RBA deck, 1.2ohm horizontal coil, 2 x 0.5ohm vertical OCC coils, spare glass, spare dript tip and the all important little blue screwdriver) Only thing missing is the 2 spare RBA screws)

Selling Price: R350 :

Condition: Excellent (minimal stratching - see pics)

Age of the item: 4months
:

Location of item: Northcliff/Floracliff/Randburg

Delivery/Collection: You can collect and if shipping is needed we can split it 50/50

Reason: Gathering dust, haven't used it since November 2015

Picture here:
IMG_4660.JPG IMG_4658.JPG IMG_4659.JPG

Item being sold: iStick 30W (with everything you get when buying it and a blue silicone sleeve)

Selling Price: SOLD

Condition: Very good (minimal atty rash on top and wear&tear scratches on bottom - see pics)

Age of the item: 4months

Location of item: Northcliff/Floracliff/Randburg

Delivery/Collection: You can collect and if shipping is needed we can split it 50/50

Reason: Gathering dust, haven't used it since November 2015

Picture here:

IMG_4657.JPG IMG_4656.JPG

Take the bundle for R500 (incl. VAT) ;-)

Thanks for having a look.

Last edited:
Atty rash OMG lol bud that's the first I heard that.....

What's ur number I'm keen on the 30w

Sorry for the belated reply,I was away for the weekend. The combo is on hold for another member,I'll post updates here or contact u should that deal fall through.

Ciao

Bump and price drop. Subtank down to R280.

@Vape101 and @ettiennedj you are 2nd and 3rd in line with regards to the iStick. From now on I'll be PM'ing you regarding the sale. Anyone keen on the subtank?

Bump and price drop. Subtank down to R280.

@Vape101 and @ettiennedj you are 2nd and 3rd in line with regards to the iStick. From now on I'll be PM'ing you regarding the sale. Anyone keen on the subtank?
Sorry, didn't make an offer on this. Did you perhaps use my name incorrectly on your post?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sorry, didn't make an offer on this. Did you perhaps use my name incorrectly on your post?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sorry, saw you commented "can relate", so I assumed that was a subtle way of showing interest. Assumption is the mother of all f-ups hey. No worries, you're off the hook mate.

Cheers.

Sorry, saw you commented "can relate", so I assumed that was a subtle way of showing interest. Assumption is the mother of all f-ups hey. No worries, you're off the hook mate.

Cheers.

Oops, apologies. My bad.

please sms your no to me. i want. my no 083 three oh 1 285 one

Morning all. iStick sold. Only Subtank available @ R280.
@baardbek I've chucked you a whatsapp.

Bump and price drop:

Down from R350 to R247...

I ain't going lower. If no replies reach me by the end of this week I'm pulling the plug on the sale.

Cheers all.

Back