SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Afternoon Fellow vapers,

This morning I received the SXK Billet Box from @Sir Vape . I decided to go with the SXK clone because after a few attempts of trying to catch an Authentic, setting aside Saturday afternoons which are meant to be relaxing & doing more productive things such as work around the home, socializing, family time & catching the odd beauty in my life - just living life, rather than stress myself out over maybe laying my hands on a piece of metal, plastic & what not. :zplayita:

The SXK Billet Box:

View attachment 89038

Quality - excellent, solid & sturdy, anodized aluminium alloy. Side panels solid and fit snuggly - no rattling.
Package contents - 1x SXK Billet Box, Set of spare O-Rings, screws, Aspire Nautilus coil adapter, Kanger Coil adapter & Kanger RBA adapter & RBA.

Chip - Fitted with the Asmodus 70W chip - The same chip used in the Asmodus Ohmsmium & Asmodus Ares.
Watts - 1-70W
Temp Control supports Ni, SS, & Ti.
Mech mode supported as well.
Powered by a single 18650 battery - not included.

View attachment 89042

I haven't spent much detail time with it the SXK BB as yet but over the next few days I'll keep adding my experiences.
I built it using the supplied RBA & the flavour so far is excellent. Battery life outstanding, 3 tanks (15-18ml) and the battery is 1/3 remaining.

So far I'm seriously impressed by this little device but time will reveal all.
View attachment 89043

View attachment 89044

Well worth the money & then some & in my humble opinion a worthy alternative to the Authentic if one cannot afford the Authentic or neither have the time & patience as I.
Hi
Great review. What sort off build did you put in the rba?
Thanks

32e05f674651015b0b50ce9142f0565c.jpg

This is a lekke little box mod, say what you will about the morals behind it, everyone needs to experience a BB at some stage in life. Even with the crappy BVC coil that gave me a dry hit...still having fun, cannot wait to pop in the RBA with the fused clapton i set up last night. Just forgot it on my desk at home.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Hi
Got mine today so would he very interested in what build you put in the rba. Likely to only use this weekend. Have to work :(

Hi
Got mine today so would he very interested in what build you put in the rba. Likely to only use this weekend. Have to work :(
a189cdfc34deba556aea43e2a7aa3eea.jpg

Ok important.
Rba sleeve holes drilled out to 3mm for better wicking. Step one.

Ni80 24ga 2.5id 6wrap step two.

Get the wicking right and enjoy.

I can catch a bit of it here and there, but still dont get why the voices were all messed up
How do you get the glass out. Seeing that there is no spare don't want to break it
a189cdfc34deba556aea43e2a7aa3eea.jpg

Ok important.
Rba sleeve holes drilled out to 3mm for better wicking. Step one.

Ni80 24ga 2.5id 6wrap step two.

Get the wicking right and enjoy.

Could not wait till the weekend ....
After struggling to get the glass out, combination of durban humidity and sweaty fingers. Found it easier to slide out glass with the tank in place.
Built 2.5id 5 wraps of CB comp wire @.35 ohm. Trinity juice and vape away. Good flavour restricted lung hit.
The battery slot is a bit tight but other that for me a worthy little piece of kit.
Would I buy the original if I could walk into a store and buy it having tried this....without thinking twice.

Could not wait till the weekend ....
After struggling to get the glass out, combination of durban humidity and sweaty fingers. Found it easier to slide out glass with the tank in place.
Built 2.5id 5 wraps of CB comp wire @.35 ohm. Trinity juice and vape away. Good flavour restricted lung hit.
The battery slot is a bit tight but other that for me a worthy little piece of kit.
Would I buy the original if I could walk into a store and buy it having tried this....without thinking twice.

I am not so sure.

What is the point of a DNA chip with no USB port anyway?

I am not so sure.

What is the point of a DNA chip with no USB port anyway?
@boxerulez my 2c, even with some of my DNA devices, I have never,ever used the settings or the usb port. Old school my friend, I have tried TC one, and went back to the basics. Back to the BB, do you think the Kangertech Ceramic coils will work in this mod? I think I got about 20 ceramic coils here with all of my spares?

@boxerulez my 2c, even with some of my DNA devices, I have never,ever used the settings or the usb port. Old school my friend, I have tried TC one, and went back to the basics. Back to the BB, do you think the Kangertech Ceramic coils will work in this mod? I think I got about 20 ceramic coils here with all of my spares?
If it fits a subtank it will fit here...

Hi
If anyone has a kanga Subtank they want to sell. I will take it a bonus if you in the durban area. Need it to dry burn the coils. Currently using a mini blow torch. Even if it's broke just need the base.
Thanks

Hi
If anyone has a kanga Subtank they want to sell. I will take it a bonus if you in the durban area. Need it to dry burn the coils. Currently using a mini blow torch. Even if it's broke just need the base.
Thanks
Better to post this in the Wanted ad section bud

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Better to post this in the Wanted ad section bud

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Just google kanger subtank za.

I snagged the last one from atomize for R200 this morning using this method

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back