Tank upgrade, which one?

KlutcH

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit guys, so the wife has offered to upgrade my tank for xmas :D.

I currently have the subox mini kit and started using the RBA from the get go.

I am really interested in the below two.

Youde Bellus
Goblin Mini

Which one would you guys recommend as I hear these are 2 awesome tanks. Any pro's and cons?

Will these run ok on my Kbox mini mod? I only vape around 18 - 23 watts anyway on 0.5 ohm.

Hi @KlutcH
I have not used a bellus before. The goblin is a great tank just a bit of a mission to refill your juice with the bottom screw.
Have you considered the UD goliath? I currently use that as my ADV tank. awesome airflow easy coil building and easy wicking.
Your wattage all depends on your coil but the kbox has 50w so you should be A for away

Thanks for the reply, yes I have considered the UD goliath but from what I have seen I am leaning more towards the Bellus.

Thanks for the reply, yes I have considered the UD goliath but from what I have seen I am leaning more towards the Bellus.
The Bellus is a great tank - I own one of them and prefer it to my Subtanks.

Bellus any day over the Goblin mini in my opinion. Specifically because I found it terribly hard to build on. So if you've got huge fingers like me...

The Bellus is a killer tank but I struggled to get it to fire on my old KBOX mini, anyone else had that problem? Works great on my KOOPOR 200w plus :)

Had a Goblin mini, flavour is amazing, for me it was easy to build and easy to wick. Bottom fill is a pain in the ass and not really practical if you are going out.

Have a Bellus now, flavour is very good but ever so slightly behind the Goblin mini. Its also a bit harder to build and wicking can sometimes be a lottery. Top fill is easy to use but if you got the wicking wrong you can expect liquid to pour out the air holes.
Onother advantage with the Bellus over the Goblin Mini is that you can rebuild the Bellus without emptying the tank.

I currently have the OBS Crius on order. From everything i have read and seen about this tank it has everything the Bellus has and improves on all of them. The top fill is better, you have juice flow control so no leaking, the new version has a velocity deck so building is super easy, there are channels to tuck the wicks in. Only bad thing is because of the huge demand the quality control has been a bit slack.

my 2c would also be the Bellus, but a single coil and use the blanking silicone plug thingy.
Im using it on my SVD at 12W and it takes a lot longer to heat up with a dual coil, if you upgrade your mod then its easy enough to slap in another coil.
Get the wicking right, as in down to the deck floor and you shouldnt have any probs with leaking.
If it crackles a lot then the wick is too lose and you will get minor leaks.

Steam Craves Aromamizer is my choice. Easy to build on with great airflow and a choice between 3-6ml tanks. Just saying

3d6bf3d3df2c6ff9bd985bdcbb82ddf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bellus but I sacrificed simplicity for the compact smart look.
The goblin is a right pain in the butt at first and once you find yourself quick tricks you will love it.
The bottom fill is still a pain in the butt though, if I had the Kbox I would rather enjoy it with the goblin mini.
just a size factor for me they are both great tanks though. :)

Attachments

• 20151114_164317.jpg
    20151114_164317.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 45
Buy the Bellus. Great air flow, Flavor and convenience.

The Bellus is a killer tank but I struggled to get it to fire on my old KBOX mini, anyone else had that problem? Works great on my KOOPOR 200w plus :)

I experienced that when I first tried my Bellus on a KBox Mini. Luckily the Bellus has an adjustable 510 pin and if you extend it ever so slightly it produces no problems with making contact on the (non-springloaded) connection on the Kbox Mini.

As far as the Bellus itself is concerned, great tank with awesome flavour production. Most of the time I still can't get the top fill right without a bit of leakage, so I generally bottom fill as suggested by @BumbleBee. However, at least one does not have to deal with a tiny screw as with the Goblin Mini.

Last edited:
I have a Subtank Mini and upgraded to a Bellus last week. I don't regret it one bit. I find it offers far better flavour and vapour production.

Just be prepared to go through juice a lot faster

I experienced that when I first tried my Bellus on a KBox Mini. Luckily the Bellus has an adjustable 510 pin and if you extend it ever so slightly it produces no problems with making contact on the (non-springloaded) connection on the Kbox Mini.

As far as the Bellus itself is concerned, great tank with awesome flavour production. Most of the time I still can't get the top fill right without a bit of leakage, so I generally bottom fill as suggested by @BumbleBee. However, at least one does not have to deal with a tiny screw as with the Goblin Mini.
Yeah! I read about the 510 pin screw, didn't really mess around with too much as I got the koopor on the same day :)

I sold my Goblin Mini after I had to refill it once, that bottom fill screw is not worth the slightly better flavour.

The Bellus is great, much easier to build and refill (from the bottom) than the Goblin Mini but airflow is more restrictive.

So far for me the Billow v2 kicks them all, easy build, stupidly easy to fill, awesome airflow and kickass flavour.

Howzit guys, so the wife has offered to upgrade my tank for xmas :D.

I currently have the subox mini kit and started using the RBA from the get go.

I am really interested in the below two.

Youde Bellus
Goblin Mini

Which one would you guys recommend as I hear these are 2 awesome tanks. Any pro's and cons?

Will these run ok on my Kbox mini mod? I only vape around 18 - 23 watts anyway on 0.5 ohm.
You can't lose w/ either IMO.Except for liq.volume they are quite similar.Slight nod on flavor to the gobmin,but I own both and love them.Also I find the bellus a bit harder to find the right wick technique and they can leak a bit w/o proper wicking but don't let that stop you from buying either.BTW,both can be fount on line for $20.00 or less,I paid $38.00 for both(Gearbest,3Fvape)

Has anyone tried this tank - Mutation X MT RTA – by Indulgence

Compared to UD Bellus if someone has tried both :)?

Bellus FTW here, solid , great quality tank that will last you a lifetime!

• Airflow is great and very adjustable according to your preference
  • Design is clean and looks good on any mod
  • Filling is easy compared to the Goblin
  • Builds easily !

Back