Tempted by the 90W mini Snow Wolf

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Really tempted by this little mod..... Any pros and cons?

Go for it @Viper_SA .
I got the 75w about just over a week ago and she is beautiful. Extra 15w doesn't really bother me as I'm vaping at 35w but I love the gold one.

I'll never buy the gold one. Hate gold. I'd be a cheap chick, strictly silver jewelry :D The gun metal one does look great, and I like not having to buy new batteries to pair up and sh!t

Pro's - Beautiful Mod and simple to use.
Con - Single 18650... if you are happy to carry spare batteries (as I am) then there are no cons.
SWM2.jpeg

I don't see any benefit for my vaping style with the 15W increase. I never vape any of my 75W SWM's over 30W, and three of them is a nice round number for the three Target tanks. If I want more I use the Minikin VGOD 120W, run it up to around 60W depending on juice/tank and call it good. I don't need the dual batts, but also don't mind them. So if more of either mod were wanted, it would probably be Minikin's. Have no interest in the bigger Snow Wolf at present. I have not explored TC with any of them yet, maybe never will as they get it done for me just fine as is with most of my tanks. KISS.
wiyh10.jpg

There is not much difference between the SW75 and the SW90... the Display is a different colour and the SW90 is a little brighter and blue... and I agree with @Spydro... I vape mainly between 30 watts for the cCell coils and 50 watts for the Cerabis coils so don't really need the power... just wanted the Gold one for it's sexy looks!
SW90 003.JPG

There is not much difference between the SW75 and the SW90... the Display is a different colour and the SW90 is a little brighter and blue... and I agree with @Spydro... I vape mainly between 30 watts for the cCell coils and 50 watts for the Cerabis coils so don't really need the power... just wanted the Gold one for it's sexy looks!
View attachment 52774

Thanks for the picture. Like the 75W screen better than the 90W.
And in this town with so many young gold diggers out and about the gold look finish could be a trouble maker. ;)

Hey Guys,

Having recently purchased a Snowwolf 90W, I was very curious as to the exact specifics of this little beauty so I popped over to youtube but unfortunately could not find a single review which seemed a bit strange, I then turned to asmodus.com and for the life of me could not find a single trace of the unit, it just didn't make any sense as to why Asmodus would not showcase their latest offering. After further digging I found this, which makes for very interesting reading, let me know what you guys think.

61479fa4dc8f378b4704deee5d807e52.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Having recently purchased a Snowwolf 90W, I was very curious as to the exact specifics of this little beauty so I popped over to youtube but unfortunately could not find a single review which seemed a bit strange, I then turned to asmodus.com and for the life of me could not find a single trace of the unit, it just didn't make any sense as to why Asmodus would not showcase their latest offering. After further digging I found this, which makes for very interesting reading, let me know what you guys think.

61479fa4dc8f378b4704deee5d807e52.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O wow....
Now this is gonna be interesting.
So basically according to that post all 90w are fake.
Can anyone else confirm this?

I stand to correction, but I see it as an unauthorised upgrade and re-release by the manufacturers of the 1st 75w mini.

Also why I ask I have noticed that even the screen layout and the lighting colour of the 75w and 90w are different.

I don't mind buying a clone mod as long as I know I'm buying a clone and I'm not paying the same price as a authentic.
There is a way to clear this up easy.
I know some forum members have bought a 90w snow wolf. They come with a authenticity code. If a forum member can check this for us and let us know the outcome. Problem solved.

Also why I ask I have noticed that even the screen layout and the lighting colour of the 75w and 90w are different.

These mods are not cheap and if it's not endorsed by Asmodus, in terms of safety and quality, what are we really paying for?

Just checked the packaging for the 90w and there is no authenticity code.No sure about the packaging of the 75w. Can someone confirm pls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked the packaging for the 90w and there is no authenticity code.No sure about the packaging of the 75w. Can someone confirm pls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't see any code on the box of my 75W.

I stand to correction, but I see it as an unauthorised upgrade and re-release by the manufacturers of the 1st 75w mini.
Well, same manufacturer so yup just unauthorised.
I don't think it detracts from the product just the designers were shafted by shady Chinese common practice. :D

Yea yous are right no code. Sorry checked now and only thing in box of 75w is a user manual and a asmodus distribution warranty card.

Lol, I got a 30 day warranty card with the 90w.
Same with the 75w and I notice there is a registration fee plus shipping it back etc etc,built to last obviously and if it doesn't its a nice paper weight:)

Back