The Atomic Thread

And, dare I say, will be available in SA soon ..;)
Can't wait. From what I see the Odin should be one of the more leak proof attys for a Reo. Do not like the air hole positions on the Magma, and the Plume Veil have just to many air passages for my style of squonking.

I see most builds are with cotton,anyone got some tips on a single coil build with ekowool please

I see most builds are with cotton,anyone got some tips on a single coil build with ekowool please
2 x 2mm ewokfur with 3 wrapps of 0.9 x 0.1 ribbon kanthal in a ugly coil. Comes to about .6 ish ohm. Only combo I use. Love it.
Heat up is quick. Warm vape.
Something like this.
20141022_084319.jpg

2 x 2mm ewokfur with 3 wrapps of 0.9 x 0.1 ribbon kanthal in a ugly coil. Comes to about .6 ish ohm. Only combo I use. Love it.
Heat up is quick. Warm vape.
Something like this.
View attachment 13569
Thanks for the help.If I look at the photo it seems a lot more wick than an RM2 and it touches the deck as well,have I got that about right.Is that a cyclone in the photo because I just got one of those as well?

Thanks for the help.If I look at the photo it seems a lot more wick than an RM2 and it touches the deck as well,have I got that about right.Is that a cyclone in the photo because I just got one of those as well?
Yes it is a cyclone but I use the same setup on my Atomic. The amount of of ekowool is up to you. I push the ekowool onto the deck to wick up the juice. They both drain very good, so there is no juice to burn on the deck.

Yes it is a cyclone but I use the same setup on my Atomic. The amount of of ekowool is up to you. I push the ekowool onto the deck to wick up the juice. They both drain very good, so there is no juice to burn on the deck.
Great thanks, I'll give it a go.Got some ribbon I don't normally use so I'll even try that as well.

@paulph201 please excuse the shitty pic :p

Trying out the new atomic on a buddies reo.

26g. Single coil
2.0mm ID
8 wraps
Rayon Wick

b3dcc8c550f1c3e3131b686f62d4b42d.jpg

A random question for anyone with the infinite atomic clone. I am considering buying an atomic but am a bit concerned about the 510 connector. I have a magma infinite clone, and it is brilliant quality with just one flaw, the 510 connector is amazingly long, longer than any comparitive RDA by a good way.

Not a huge thing and I use this clone more than anything else (hoping the atomic will give it some competition), but cant get it to sit flush on any mod, even on a nemesis with all adjustments possible it still leaves a gap between atty and mod. It drives me bonkers when I see it all day (OCD? Yes definitely).

So to my question anyone out there with an infinite clone of the atomic had problems with the 510 connections length? I plan on putting it on a mod without an adjustable pin so a visual comparison to a more standard 510 like a nautilus mini would be very useful. If you have both please have a look for me, do they look the same length?

For once I feel very jealous of the reo owners, never see attys sitting squonk on a reo, only happy reo owners squonking away at a perfectly proportioned device.

Vapeclub has new Atomics in stock which has a shorty 510 connector than before...

I have two Atomic RDA's by Infinite. And they both sit flush Firefox_Screenshot_2014-10-27T16-24-51.216Z.png

A random question for anyone with the infinite atomic clone. I am considering buying an atomic but am a bit concerned about the 510 connector. I have a magma infinite clone, and it is brilliant quality with just one flaw, the 510 connector is amazingly long, longer than any comparitive RDA by a good way.

Not a huge thing and I use this clone more than anything else (hoping the atomic will give it some competition), but cant get it to sit flush on any mod, even on a nemesis with all adjustments possible it still leaves a gap between atty and mod. It drives me bonkers when I see it all day (OCD? Yes definitely).

So to my question anyone out there with an infinite clone of the atomic had problems with the 510 connections length? I plan on putting it on a mod without an adjustable pin so a visual comparison to a more standard 510 like a nautilus mini would be very useful. If you have both please have a look for me, do they look the same length?

For once I feel very jealous of the reo owners, never see attys sitting squonk on a reo, only happy reo owners squonking away at a perfectly proportioned device.

Indeed the Magma connector is quite a bit longer at 5.5 mm, not sure why the are made like this. The previous batch of Atomics was 4.8ish mm whereas the current batch, from Tesla, are 4.6ish mm. The centre pin is practically level with the thread part and would be impossible to use on a direct to battery (hybrid type) connector.

@Yiannaki has one and may be able to comment on how they fit..

Awesome thanks everyone for the replies, thats great to hear. Cant wait for the new kit, expect vapemail pics;) @JakesSA The magma pin is odd, more than made up for by the magma itself though, such an absolutely epic dripper!

Thanks again

Hi there @Danny

I have an atomic from the older batch as well as the new batch from Vapeclub.

Both atties fit the reo perfectly and I have noticed that the newer one with the slightly shorter 510 connection actually sits even more flush with the mod.

I have tested it on both my reos and can confirm it sits flush on both. :rock:

in other news... The atomic is superb! In my opinion, it outperforms the rm2, the cyclone and the magma in regard to flavour!

Hi there @Danny

I have an atomic from the older batch as well as the new batch from Vapeclub.

Both atties fit the reo perfectly and I have noticed that the newer one with the slightly shorter 510 connection actually sits even more flush with the mod.

I have tested it on both my reos and can confirm it sits flush on both. :rock:

in other news... The atomic is superb! In my opinion, it outperforms the rm2, the cyclone and the magma in regard to flavour!

I absolutely love the flavour from my Atomics.

Can anybody suggest a good build on the atomic for a lung hitter using 26 or 24 gauge kanthal?

Back