The New Psyclone Mods Citadel RDA

daniel craig

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Psyclone mods has been hard at work designing an RDA that will be a step up from the Hadaly and that proved to be a difficult when the Hadaly's successor, the Entheon, had mixed reviews. This lead them to then design the Hadeon.

Recently, Psyclone Mods has announced a new RDA called the Citadel which looks really promising.

Specs:

- 22mm Stainless Steel RDA
- Peek Insulators
- Black Delrin Drip Tip
- Unique Ultem Chamber Reducer To Enhance Flavor and Warmth
- Dual Sided Slotted Post with Large Flathead Securing Set Screws
- Hadaly Styled Airflow Angled Downward for Minimizing Leaks
- Integrated Squonk 510 pin (Plug Screw is Located in the Bottom of the Deck)
- Spare Parts Kit (Spare O-Rings, Spare Set Screws, Squonk Plug Screw Tool)

RRP: $75.50 (R1105.95 @ R14.65/$1)

(I will upload more pictures as I find them)
8f4d39a8e4d313b391ec036b4eefd718.jpg
5cdd4f7b379aec703ab0c6d3e0192614.jpg
16915f7b10bf2dff207ad26fdb284dfb.jpg

Last edited:
Just looks like another hadaly but slightly different?? Well to me it does.

Looks nice, very Hadaly-ie, dual sided posts looks good, let's wait and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was never a big fan of the Hadaly because I got one of the very first ones and the cap was so damn tight it annoyed the crap out of me... now the Citadel is really well done and the cap is easy to remove without being too loose! I'm not a fan of the raised portion the 510 drip tip goes into because I can't use my tower tips that I enjoy... the standard drip tip is way too short for me but again in today's vape mail from Siam Mods a suitable tip arrived so it's all good.

The build and inserting the coil was as simple as it could be as was wicking... a really really easy build! The Citadel looks good too... understated but smart! When I finished building and priming the wick I took a few puffs and thought... Mmmm good flavour... and then I realised I had left off the ultem reducer... so I popped it on and had another go... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The flavour is outstanding! Also, no annoying whistle from the airflow and it's pretty quiet.

As per normal I have a Nano Alien 3x29/38 6 wrap 2.5mm from @RiaanRed (The Coil COmpany) and it comes out at 0.43Ω and I'm firing it at 30 watts!

The Citadel is a bloody Chicken Dinner!
Citadel 001.jpg Citadel 002.jpg Citadel 003.jpg Citadel 004.jpg Citadel 005_1.jpg Citadel 006.jpg Citadel 007.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your views @Rob Fisher
This looks and sounds very good

Would you rate it same as the OG Hadaly or better ?

For me it's much better... I was never a fan of the Hadaly and hardly used it... but maybe because the cap was so tight I never gave it a chance.

I wonder if the ultem cap fits inside the hadaly. I love my hadaly but it suffers from the annoying whistle, only way to reduce the whistle is by closing off the air holes but then it’s far too restrictive for my liking.

Still contemplating whether to get a citadel and bin the hadaly off.

I wonder if the ultem cap fits inside the hadaly. I love my hadaly but it suffers from the annoying whistle, only way to reduce the whistle is by closing off the air holes but then it’s far too restrictive for my liking.

Still contemplating whether to get a citadel and bin the hadaly off.

If you want my 2c worth... bin the Hadaly and get a Citadel.

Back