The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Special Happy Happy Birthday to Hi Ho @Silver!
images (1).jpeg
Thank you for all your insights and your passion that you share with us in this great family/community. We appreciate you! May you have an amazing day and be spared for us for many years to come.

A very big special Happy Birthday to you, @Silver !
Thanks for all that do here and for your dedication to ECIGSSA and it's community.

May you have a great day and a very blessed year ahead!
On the positive side, you get to spend the day at home with your family, giving them ample opportunity to spoil you ;)

Considering the state of the kick-off to our current situation, these might have come in handy :p

upload_2020-5-12_8-15-54.png

Happy BDay @Silver
Great to be part of this forum

Happy bday to all others today also
0198ea0dd3a1230a9fbe2bdff21294be.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much to all of you for wishing me happy birthday
It’s great and I feel special
Such a lovely community here

Thanks to @Dubz for always remembering !
And to all of you for the wonderful wishes and words.

Today has been good so far. We took the little one for a routine vaccine to the hospital/clinic this morning. They were very nice about it and met us in the car park area... I took a camping chair and we sat under the trees next to the car park for an hour, enjoying the morning fresh air. It’s amazing, normally this would have been such a chore but today it was an outing of note!

Am going to take the day off today from work so I am planning on chilling and snoozing - and I need to pitstop one or two devices...

Thanks again. You are all great!
:headbang:

A special Birthday Wish for a very special person. @Silver may you have an awesome day and keep on being the awesome down to earth person that you are:headbang: and I hope your wife makes you some slap chips today:giggle:
View attachment 195903

Many thanks @MrGSmokeFree !
Wow! That’s so awesome !

As for the slap chips it’s not gonna happen from her
Maybe I need to order some.... you giving me ideas now....
Hehe

Special Happy Happy Birthday to Hi Ho @Silver!
View attachment 195905
Thank you for all your insights and your passion that you share with us in this great family/community. We appreciate you! May you have an amazing day and be spared for us for many years to come.

Thanks so much @Dela Rey Steyn
And thanks for the kind words ..... and the great picture!
I need to get on my horse outside.... haha

A very big special Happy Birthday to you, @Silver !
Thanks for all that do here and for your dedication to ECIGSSA and it's community.

May you have a great day and a very blessed year ahead!
On the positive side, you get to spend the day at home with your family, giving them ample opportunity to spoil you ;)

Considering the state of the kick-off to our current situation, these might have come in handy :p

View attachment 195922

Thanks so much @Kuhlkatz and thanks to you for all your support over the years!!
This community is very special - it’s super to have seen it develop from the early days. And that many of us are still here!

As for the toilet paper, that’s so awesome
Since I started vaping I view toilet paper so differently. It’s a precious item!!

Back