The Official Happy Birthday Thread

thank you all for the birthday wishes the are truly appreciated :)

Out and about for a belated 60th Birthday Lunch! Had my 60th on the Ship in Alaska and today was lunch with the family! :rock:
60th1.jpg 60th4.jpg 60th2.jpg 60th3.jpg 60th5.jpg

Out and about for a belated 60th Birthday Lunch! Had my 60th on the Ship in Alaska and today was lunch with the family! :rock:
View attachment 36480 View attachment 36481 View attachment 36482 View attachment 36483 View attachment 36484
Lovely. Springfield estate produces awesome wine. Their Whole Berry is our favourite. Found it on holiday along the KZN South Coast a few years ago. At a restaurant called "Colours" (if I remember correctly). We promptly cleaned out their stock over the course of a few evenings.

Lovely. Springfield estate produces awesome wine. Their Whole Berry is our favourite. Found it on holiday along the KZN South Coast a few years ago. At a restaurant called "Colours" (if I remember correctly). We promptly cleaned out their stock over the course of a few evenings.

It was a special bottle that my daughter bought a few years ago when she started collecting... it was the first bottle she bought for the collection. It was awesome. We have discovered some really outstanding wines since she has gotten into the game! :rock:

Congrats @Rob Fisher
Glad you celebrated in SA too!
Great photos
Vape device on the plate in true Fisher style!

Back