The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Manchester is Hot! Yeah!
Been 30 degrees for several days which might not sound extreme but in the UK when it's hot it's sticky and very uncomfortable, just move and sweat drips off you! Plus we don't have air conditioning so when it's still 20+ at night and sticky absolutely no chance of sleeping! It's too f**king hot!

Actually a little bit cooler today and the air feels much fresher!

Yes,good things come out of Manchester when they're United.
Can't stand Manchester United in fact most of Manchester support City, genuine football supporters call Liverpool fans that are not from Liverpool, United Fans who are not from Manchester and supporters of one of the top London Clubs who are not from London just Glory hunters and not proper through thick and thin supporters, they sing when they are winning and when they go through a bad spell you wouldn't even know who they supported anymore or worse they change allegiance, they are not genuine they just find a need to be associated with success!

Can't stand Manchester United in fact most of Manchester support City, genuine football supporters call Liverpool fans that are not from Liverpool, United Fans who are not from Manchester and supporters of one of the top London Clubs who are not from London just Glory hunters and not proper through thick and thin supporters, they sing when they are winning and when they go through a bad spell you wouldn't even know who they supported anymore or worse they change allegiance, they are not genuine they just find a need to be associated with success!

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/deta...-the-darkest-day-in-manchester-united-history
I'm not into it as I used to be but, I can take a loss.

Happy Birthday @Dave

4262925_2e7fe.gif

Good morning Ecigssa family, I trust everyone is safe and well, a happy birthday
@Dave
Have an amazing day ahead, take care be safe and enjoy your day and many happy returns :BIRFDAYCAKE::party::present::ura::banana::band::dev14::neng2kb::ole::partyhat::qpasaneng2:

Back