TIME FOR SOME FUN 2 : Guess the movie

"There are over 550 million sub-ohm devices in worldwide circulation. That's one vaping device for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is... how do we get the other eleven into vaping?"

Lord of War

Wont make a new one as there are a few running

"I live my life quarter ohms at a time.
It don't matter if you vape a mil or 100ml a day, vaping is vaping"

00ea68545b84c7d0193e878fd1df687b.jpg

My name's Rod, and I like to party

Let's see if any of you youngsters get this one?

"You brought vaping back into the house. I had forgotten."

And another one from the same film to help...

“I can't seem to stop vaping wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop going subohm”

easy enough one:
My mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of DIY ejuice. You never know what you’re gonna get.'

And another one from the same film to help...

“I can't seem to stop vaping wherever I am. And what's worse, I can't seem to stop going subohm”
These are really tough Oom! I had to cheat for this, and its so old my Dad was not even born!

Oh, you think clouds are your ally. But you merely adopted the clouds, I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't go sub ohm until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but CHUCKING CLOUDS!

Oh, you think clouds are your ally. But you merely adopted the clouds, I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't go sub ohm until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but CHUCKING CLOUDS!

The dark cloud rises

Ive got mods... they're multiplying. and I'm losing some ohms. because the power that theyre supplying... its electrifying

"BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL sub-ohm down here. When you're down here with us, you'll sub-ohm too!"

turn-back-now-balloon.jpg

Back