Tingling Tongue

I have a theory that its the new Kanger coils. The old coils had a "flavour" wick laid over the coil to keep the hot juice popping off the coil and burning your tongue. Anyway that's my theory.

So I tried turning down the voltage and that seemed to help, but not much. Then I tried using a 50/50 PG/VG juice and while I can still hear the coil crackling, I don't feel any juice burning on my tongue.

So I guess no more Liqua for me!

So I tried turning down the voltage and that seemed to help, but not much. Then I tried using a 50/50 PG/VG juice and while I can still hear the coil crackling, I don't feel any juice burning on my tongue.

So I guess no more Liqua for me!
Awesome - glad you got sorted

I received my Aerotank Mini yesterday and have been using that with Liqua juices on all voltage settings and no more tingling! That leads to me believe it must be the Genitank design sending hot juice onto my tongue. I suppose it will have to go into the drawer. ;(

I received my Aerotank Mini yesterday and have been using that with Liqua juices on all voltage settings and no more tingling! That leads to me believe it must be the Genitank design sending hot juice onto my tongue. I suppose it will have to go into the drawer. ;(
Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Back