TWISP SA Facebook Page

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey boys and gals... It seems it's all gone off on the review section of TWISP SA Facebook page. People are starting to share their feelings with the recent controversy regarding Joytech and Eleaf as they will be sole distributors.

Go on there and air your thoughts and feelings and remember to write in the review section as they can not delete it there. https://www.facebook.com/Twispthealternative

Last edited:
Hey boys and gals... It seems it's all gone off on the review section of TWISP SA Facebook page. People are starting to share their feelings with the recent controversy regarding Joytech and Eleaf as they will be sole distributors.

Go on there and air your thoughts and feelings and remember to write in the review section as they can not delete it there. https://www.facebook.com/Twispthealternative
OMG! That chick arguing with you about he Playboy brand? Really? Those are all Rebranded CE4s! Wow, the lack of awareness as far as vaping is concerned in this country is astounding. And all these honest vendors driven by passion and the love of vaping are riding on twisp's back?

I need to go for a walk and get some air...... :sick:

Review written... we need to flood their reviews with 1 star ratings to bring the overall down! Think i should open a few more FB accounts.

I think its important to just rant about the Joyetech saga and not the whole Twisp brand.
Twisp does some good marketing and promos for the e ciggs as a whole.
Ill guess about 80% of ex Twisp customers become vapers!

Should really be sending ELeaf and joytech a email. almost a petition why they shouldnt do this and tell them how much of a mark up they will be putting on the products. And possibly boycott these products. Make them crash in RSA and maybe have them return to the selling to vendors again. Who knows.. Unless lets have a group of cloud chasers go to twisp stands and blow clouds at cavandish and poach their clients and drive them straight into VapeMOB 3mins walk away....

I think its important to just rant about the Joyetech saga and not the whole Twisp brand.
Twisp does some good marketing and promos for the e ciggs as a whole.
Ill guess about 80% of ex Twisp customers become vapers!
agreed

Whatalotigot I'm all for your plan. Go with real devices and real juices!!!!!

Take me to the clouds

Done my bit. Was maybe more vulgar than most :p but ye... I'm vulgar...

Damn you guys killed it on the Facebook page.

They had to know there would be significant back lash from such.

Odd how there are a few 5 star reviews. Even more odd how most of those people have also reviewed Matt advertising 5 stars - they are affiliated with Twisp, oh and of course, they also all work for Matt advertising.

They must be getting desperate :-D:-D:-D

OMG! That chick arguing with you about he Playboy brand? Really? Those are all Rebranded CE4s! Wow, the lack of awareness as far as vaping is concerned in this country is astounding. And all these honest vendors driven by passion and the love of vaping are riding on twisp's back?

I need to go for a walk and get some air...... :sick:
yeah i just read that and gave them a piece of my mind there as well

lol......They removed my reply on their claim that their ejuice has no equal in South Africa.

Re write your post in the @zadiac in the review section as they cannot delete posts there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like we have managed to convert that bonita chick another one sees the light

yay!, that's one, just a couple million more to go.... you can do it! :D
agreed one less person behaving like a donkey with blinkers on

Attachments

• working-donkey-streets-marrakech-23716742.jpg
    working-donkey-streets-marrakech-23716742.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 22
looks like we have managed to convert that bonita chick another one sees the light
Leonard is that you? If it is, thanks for helping me out there. The ignorance got to me a bit and I think I came across too strong. She wasn't going to be convinced by me alone. Its all worth it at the end of the day because the way I see it is if we can convert one and she see's the light, she will go on to tell others. We have to start somewhere.

Cheers mate ;-)

Back