TWISP SA Facebook Page

Leonard is that you? If it is, thanks for helping me out there. The ignorance got to me a bit and I think I came across too strong. She wasn't going to be convinced by me alone. Its all worth it at the end of the day because the way I see it is if we can convert one and she see's the light, she will go on to tell others. We have to start somewhere.

Cheers mate ;-)
yup Leonard Haasbroek is me lol

has anyone who posted on twisp fb page that is registered on twiisp site also get a call from them i noticed i had a missed call and checked voicemail had a woman saying she is from twisp wanting to talk to me about what i posted on their fb page. probbably a good thing my phone was off don't wanna make the lady cross with me hahaha

Twisp has now taken down their reviews section. Good! Less publicity. People respond to word of mouth reviews more than company marketing. Especially on social media.

Twisp has now taken down their reviews section. Good! Less publicity. People respond to word of mouth reviews more than company marketing. Especially on social media.
I saw that, dont want the publick to find out the truth, now do they.

They are also still deleting comments that aren't lining up with what they want people to believe.

Anybody else get calls?

They can't delete comments in the review section. The only way of getting rid of the reviews is to close the FB page.

You can remove your review section. Which they did.

Next step is to take it twitter. There they can't do a single thing!

They can't delete comments in the review section. The only way of getting rid of the reviews is to close the FB page.

Go have a look again. I can't seem to find their review section.

It's come to my attention twisp have totally taken down their review section. It's quite obvious it was working. Lots of people will now use word of mouth which is far more powerful than marketing.

That word of mouth will include "burnt taste" "coils don't last" etc

The things they were trying to silence on social media will also work against them that way.

They are also still deleting comments that aren't lining up with what they want people to believe.

Anybody else get calls?
i got a call yesterday but my phone was off at the time got a voicemail

yu

yup like i'm going to phone them pft !
they did actually call me again did have a chat with a lady for the love of money can't remember her name she did have some intersting answers about my concerns in regards to my twisp edge and crappy coils but would not comment about the bully tactics

They removed it. Somehow I also got banned from the page. I wonder why?!?

So do you guys know if HeavenGifts and Fasttech also got letters from them? :-D

They did receive a letter and now are exclusively selling joytech clones and calling them twisp

well. Can It be an option to import many rubbish clearo's call then twists and start some tool shed in the middle of a mall. Play their own game

Or just get 4 people together. Each in one corner of the kiosk and blow clouds to the centre of it. WIN!

Can we make a sticky thread with info on all the kind of mods and juices, for beginners, like people using twisp. I suggested a lot of people to visit ecigssa.co.za. But they dont know where to start look and find info on better mods than twisp.
If we can give a link to these people to a thread with info of all the kind of mods and juices, they will easily get a better understanding of whats out there, and that twisp isn't the only vapes out there.
Maybe add all of the vendors websites in the thread aswell?

Hi @bjorncoetsee - I responded to your post in the other thread you started.

Back