VapeClub - Aspire Atlantis - arrival is imminent

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We are expecting our first batch of Aspire Atlantis atomisers to arrive either tomorrow or Friday and, due to popular demand, have placed them on the website for ordering. For those who don't know yet, the Atlantis uses 0.5 sub-ohm coil and enjoys wattages in excess of 20W! The Atlantis will retail for R480 and can be ordered here whilst the coils are R225 and can be found here

Here is a photo:
ATLANTIS2.jpg

We are expecting our first batch of Aspire Atlantis atomisers to arrive either tomorrow or Friday and, due to popular demand, have placed them on the website for ordering. For those who don't know yet, the Atlantis uses 0.5 sub-ohm coil and enjoys wattages in excess of 20W! The Atlantis will retail for R480 and can be ordered here whilst the coils are R225 and can be found here

Here is a photo:
View attachment 15739

Thats awesome news. I really would love one but my svd won't handle sub ohm. Maybe I shud get me another mod to go with it

Jakes, how far are you from OR Tambo?

O.k. I'm going to the airport next Wednesday. I'll try to stop by and pick up a pack of coils and one atlantis. Can you pm me your address. Will it be possible to do this?

Yes I'll send the details. Please place the order on the website with COD option to reserve your unit?

O.k. Thanks. I just need to see how far you are and if I'll have time. But I'll let you know asap

Unfortunately the stock did not arrive today, despite many desperate pleas to the courier. Delivery to VapeClub has been confirmed for tomorrow though ..

I wasn't quite sure what to make of these when I first saw them, EGO on steroids was my first impression. :)

Haven't calculated them yet but the mod does look rather interesting. I think the internal battery unit may be a bit low on capacity at 2000 mAh but it does have a built in charger on the internal battery unit.

Whilst neither is voltage adjustable, the mod does take care of the power drop over time and removes the risk of overly discharging batteries. AND it claims to have a 40A regulator.. :eek:

Hi

Apologies to all those looking forward to receiving their Atlantis on the weekend, it seems customs have decided to do an inspection on this shipment and it will probably only arrive on Monday. We share your disappointment. ;(

Finally customs completed their inspection and gave the shipment a nod. The Atlantis units are now sitting at the local courier branch to be delivered to us tomorrow morning and shipped out to you tomorrow afternoon. Apologies for the delay on this one! :oops:

Thats awesome news. I really would love one but my svd won't handle sub ohm. Maybe I shud get me another mod to go with it
Yes do it bro... Im selling my svd and buying a mod just for this. Ordered my atlantis from vape cartel today, so hopefully get it tomorrow then getting my zna50 on thursday... Im very exite!!!

Yes do it bro... Im selling my svd and buying a mod just for this. Ordered my atlantis from vape cartel today, so hopefully get it tomorrow then getting my zna50 on thursday... Im very exite!!!

My vape budget is long time shot lol. But that's a awesome combo. I am on the hunt for a awesome regulated mod but don't just want to rush into it. I need to make sure it's the right one first

My vape budget is long time shot lol. But that's a awesome combo. I am on the hunt for a awesome regulated mod but don't just want to rush into it. I need to make sure it's the right one first

Lol i feel you bro... I watched youtube vids and done research whole weekend before i made up my mind. You tube would be your friend in this case

Lol i feel you bro... I watched youtube vids and done research whole weekend before i made up my mind. You tube would be your friend in this case

The more videos I watch the more I realise I'm not any closer to finding what I want. Ideally a bf regulated mod would be perfect. That way I can put the Atlantis on it too and have the best of both worlds

The more videos I watch the more I realise I'm not any closer to finding what I want. Ideally a bf regulated mod would be perfect. That way I can put the Atlantis on it too and have the best of both worlds
Lol wise man... I would love a reo mod... But my pocket wouldnt allow me to right now, abit outa my budget.
Maybe 1day when i grow up lol :wasntme:

Back