VapeClub - Aspire Atlantis - arrival is imminent

@JakesSA are you thinking wooden mod or otherwise ? Or care to share your idea ?

Wood is not really my forte, I dabble mostly in metals. The block in question though was made of nylon and would have made the innards for a 'assemble your own sx350' idea I had. Would have been dual battery or single battery with bottom feed depending on which accessories one would take. Interchangeable frames and different sliding door materials for choice.

So many things, so little time...

O

Wood is not really my forte, I dabble mostly in metals. The block in question though was made of nylon and would have made the innards for a 'assemble your own sx350' idea I had. Would have been dual battery or single battery with bottom feed depending on which accessories one would take. Interchangeable frames and different sliding door materials for choice.

So many things, so little time...

That sounds awesome. I wasn't asking because wood was my preference. As long as it doesn't look space aged then I'm all good with metal. Really looking forward to seeing this project materialise. I am most definitely interested and maintain dibs on your first device.

To make up for this delay, we will ship all Atlantis atomisers from the current batch with one extra additional coil. We have a few left and this offer will apply until stock runs out. :)

Great news, the atlantis has finally arrived :clap:

So all if you that have placed orders with us, they will be shipped today

Here is the main reason why the Atlantis excels at sub ohm vaping and why it is not backward compatible with other Nautilus devices.
On the left is the Atlantis coil on the right is a Nautilus coil, look at the difference in size at the air intake at the bottom and juice holes.

nautilus coil.jpg

Please excuse the poor quality of the photo, my cellphone has a very average camera (and an even more average operator ..)

Back