NB Vapecon 2015 Countdown

3 days to go till VapeCon 2015 !

Here is a pic from JHB Vape Meet #5 in August 2014, nearly a year ago:

image.jpg

I made the post and uploaded this pic here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/jhb-vape-meet-5.t3419/page-19#post-109552

Lol, it was a bit cramped then. The good news is that we are very unlikely to have that problem this weekend. The venue has more than enough space inside and outside and we have the whole place dedicated to the event.

Its going to be a blast!

Attention all members, especially newer members that may not know.

VapeCon 2015 is taking place on 30 May 2015 in Fourways, JHB.

This is SA's first vape convention. Lots of vapers and retailers will be there. It is going to be fabulous!
There will be competitions and prizes as well as great deals on vape gear and juice.
Whether you are starting out, just curious or an advanced vaper - come along and have a jol with us.

Check out this thread - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2015-the-cloud-is-starting-to-get-bigger.t9896/
Or the VapeCon website - www.vapecon.co.za

Not a silly question at all @Kaizer, I`m sure alot of people would also like to know, myself included. The question was asked on another thread and if i recall there was no response. I hope there will be PoS facilities else I`m going to have to carry my R200 vapecon budget on me:giggle:

Not a silly question at all @Kaizer, I`m sure alot of people would also like to know, myself included. The question was asked on another thread and if i recall there was no response. I hope there will be PoS facilities else I`m going to have to carry my R200 vapecon budget on me:giggle:

Good question @Kaizer and @Blu_Marlin

@Stroodlepuff - would you be able to give an indication which vendors will have credit card facilities at VapeCon?

@Silver Apologies for hijacking your count down thread and thank you for following up. @Stroodlepuff appreciate the information. So the best thing to do would be to split my budget between my card and cash on the day. As for the ATM facility, judging from what I`ve seen on the forum so far I hope it`s fully loaded on the day.:)

@Silver Apologies for hijacking your count down thread and thank you for following up. @Stroodlepuff appreciate the information. So the best thing to do would be to split my budget between my card and cash on the day. As for the ATM facility, judging from what I`ve seen on the forum so far I hope it`s fully loaded on the day.:)

No problem @Blu_Marlin - you guys touched on an important issue

If people come with just a credit card, I think they will find that only a few vendors will have credit card facilities. Also, i hear you on the ATM machine running out of cash. That may well be the case. So I suggest that people should bring enough cash so they dont have problems on the day.

Guys i know this is a silly 2 part question but im a newb please excuse me,wat time will vapecon start n finish and will there be tickets at the door?

Tickets at the door will be available. Its starts from 10AM - 6PM

Damn im Sad im not gna make it!!:(
@Silver said you guys will blow me a huge cloud full of good wishes for my wedding:D
hope all there will have a blast!!!
ENJOY:rock:

@Silver said you guys will blow me a huge cloud full of good wishes for my wedding:D

Don't you worry I will even have a pint or 2 on your behalf - wish you just the best for Saturday and beyond.

Thanks @Rudi - we will indeed blow you a huge cloud!
All the best for your big day!
May it be a very special one for you and your wife to be!

2 days to go!

The excitement is brewing ;-)

Attention all forumites - forum name tags on the day

When you get into VapeCon please go to the ECIGSSA/Vapecon stand and get your name tag done. We will have blank stickers and koki pens for you to write your forum name. Please stick it on your chest in a spot that is visible to others. Please write neatly and as big as you can fit on the tag!

A big part of the fun is meeting the people we mostly have only interacted with online. And the name tag with your forum name is what makes it so special. Please don't forget.

Owing to the numbers and the delays in getting people in, we are not going to be preparing name tags for everyone beforehand. So we ask you to do it yourself once you have gotten in.

If you are able to do it before VapeCon and arrive with your own name tag - then that will be even better.

I can't wait... my name tag is already done ;-)

1-Day-to-Go.jpg

Attention all members, especially newer members that may not know.

VapeCon 2015 is taking place on 30 May 2015 in Fourways, JHB.

Venue: Smugglers Pub - Cnr Witkoppen and Riverbend Road, Fourways
Time: Starts at 10am

This is SA's first vape convention. Lots of vapers and retailers will be there. It is going to be fabulous!
There will be competitions and prizes as well as great deals on vape gear and juice.
Whether you are starting out, just curious or an advanced vaper - come along and have a jol with us.

Check out this thread - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2015-the-cloud-is-starting-to-get-bigger.t9896/
Or the VapeCon website - www.vapecon.co.za

448088_60x60.png

VapeCon tomorrow, Ye.........!!!!!!

Back