Vapeking Osiris Double starter kit

IcedVape

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everybody. I just want to find out if anybody on this forum owns or has ever vaped on the vapeking Osiris double starter kit my wife and I currently Vape on twisp cleoros and I am really irritated by the dryhits because of the top coil which I don't think will be a problem with the dual bottom coal of the vapekings. What I want to know is, is this a nice kit or not is it worth the money?

Hi everybody. I just want to find out if anybody on this forum owns or has ever vaped on the vapeking Osiris double starter kit my wife and I currently Vape on twisp cleoros and I am really irritated by the dryhits because of the top coil which I don't think will be a problem with the dual bottom coal of the vapekings. What I want to know is, is this a nice kit or not is it worth the money?
Go for the Ego one or Kanger Subox mini, both excellent devices, personal choice, but check out the reviews on the forum.

Thanks for the replies I definitely want to buy my wife and I the kangertech subox minis I love those and will eventually upgrade to it. This is just to keep us going until we have enough money to buy two subox minis. Just don't want to return to the stinkies but want a little better experience of vaping.
Go for the Ego one or Kanger Subox mini, both excellent devices, personal choice, but check out the reviews on the forum.

Thanks for the replies I definitely want to buy my wife and I the kangertech subox minis I love those and will eventually upgrade to it. This is just to keep us going until we have enough money to buy two subox minis. Just don't want to return to the stinkies but want a little better experience of vaping.
A very good choice moved from the twisp edge and the subox mini sets the standard worlds apart a fantastic vape awaits

That Osiris kit looks like it will be a better vape than what you're using at the moment, especially considering it's price. I'd say go for it ;)

Shitty, the airflow ring is loose on that tank, keeps rotating around. That being said you can buy one for R65 and slap it on a twisp and give it a go.... might be worth it to change your twisp into a suitable backup. (Everyone needs a backup device)

Never used the subox but the subtank is my old faith full, never lets me down. Look at vapeclub.co.za for the istick 40w. VK has them as well. kanger and eleaf make good product IMHO. best of luck.

Back