Vaping and Showers

Wrathserver

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Open up only the warm water tap in the shower.

Blow a few clouds into the water stream and into the surrounding bathroom.

Watch how your bathroom transforms into a sauna....

Open up only the warm water tap in the shower.

Blow a few clouds into the water stream and into the surrounding bathroom.

Watch how your bathroom transforms into a sauna....
Wait for mold and spores to flourish :D

The VG binds with water and the molecules become really large. Used to enjoy the sauna effect but now wife has made me vape outside, no idea why tho.. :-D

Wait for mold and spores to flourish :D

The VG binds with water and the molecules become really large. Used to enjoy the sauna effect but now wife has made me vape outside, no idea why tho.. :-D

I figured it had something to do with the VG being Hygroscopic.

My Girlfriend also hates it... I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

When my girlfriend hates something I do, I usually refer to her as my EX-girlfriend

I have recently been referred to as a pool inlet with too little water. I am banned from vaping in the bedroom after 8pm because "who wants to listen to a vaccuum cleaner all night". I can't vape in the car when the Mrs is with me because its apparently embarrasing turning traffic into a Stephen King novel (the Mist). :hit: Theres just no winning.

You guys seriously need to put your man foot down.
Our bedroom constantly looks like a capetown day when you cant see your hand in front of your face :D
The only thing i am mindful of is certain flavors that the wife says smell terrible. Solution here is to just use another device with another flavour!

You guys seriously need to put your man foot down.
Our bedroom constantly looks like a capetown day when you cant see your hand in front of your face :D
The only thing i am mindful of is certain flavors that the wife says smell terrible. Solution here is to just use another device with another flavour!
If I try putting my man foot down, I'm going to end up with a woman foot up my ass.

:whip:

If I try putting my man foot down, I'm going to end up with a woman foot up my ass.

:whip:
Geez my wife is older than me and I call the shots.

Might be the fact that I am always right and she has also stated that I am always right.

Might be the fact that I am always right and she has also stated that I am always right.
Hahaha! Nope! My name is Matt and I get treated like one, by everyone. But I don't mind, one day I will rule the universe! Or die... Whichever comes first.

Only one explanation here... You are either Chuck Norris or Skalk Burger undercover.

Back