Vaping Gamers

Hahaha! I sent my wife an email showing her, telling her how insane it would be to pay R4k for a game and some toys. She also asked how long ago I bought it!

I really don't think I can... But FML that is just amazing, especially as I'm a big Fallout fanboy.
can we dibs on non vaping gear :)

Hahaha! I sent my wife an email showing her, telling her how insane it would be to pay R4k for a game and some toys. She also asked how long ago I bought it!

I really don't think I can... But FML that is just amazing, especially as I'm a big Fallout fanboy.
Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag
^^^ wearable! :D
You know you want to... need to... have to :eek:

Knew this was a bad idea when I posted it on here...
I understand why you did it though ... you will get the necessary support to motivate you to complete the purchase. Do not worry!

The correct answer would have been that you had won it on the forum, I recall reading someone saying that's a thing around here nowadays :giggle: :rolleyes: :ANGEL:

Hahahaha! I won it on the forum and coincidentally we're not doing anything for a few months!

Sometimes I don't get my own logic... I've been needing a new graphics card for my pc for months now, but not prepared to spend R3k on one, and anything less seems pointless, so I just move my PC into the garage for storage. But a helmet that I'll never wear and regret buying forever for R4k? Well here's my money no worries!

Hahahaha! I won it on the forum and coincidentally we're not doing anything for a few months!
You should never have to lie to your SO!
If she is still asking unwarranted questions you clearly haven't been applying the beatings correctly.
Putting her in her place doesn't just mean keeping her in the kitchen.

If she is still asking unwarranted questions you clearly haven't been applying the beatings correctly.
LMAO

u got it wrong @Stosta is the receiving one in that household. he has shown me the bruises :)

Sometimes I don't get my own logic... I've been needing a new graphics card for my pc for months now, but not prepared to spend R3k on one, and anything less seems pointless, so I just move my PC into the garage for storage. But a helmet that I'll never wear and regret buying forever for R4k? Well here's my money no worries!
I started off wanting a new pc. The price I wanted to pay for a complete setup ended up being the cost of the graphics card alone :lipssealed:

How are you going to drink your drink now ???
I was looking for a picture of a guy drinking through a straw with a mask on, but I came across this and decided I had gone far enough into the wild interwebs...

nobody-cared-who-i-was-til-i-put-on-the-25017670.png

Back