What did you Mix today?

IMG_20190227_160050.jpg First time mixing today. I mixed:

Mango Crack
A Coffee Chocolate Doughnut
Hazelnut Espresso (One Shot by Coffee Shop)
Peaches and Cream (One Shot By NCV Self Made)

I also have a question, how long should these steep for? I could not find steep time for the recipes and after some searching, it looks like the "Mango Crack" should sit for about a week and the doughnut should get about 2 weeks. The one shots I'm not sure about.

View attachment 159186 First time mixing today. I mixed:

Mango Crack
A Coffee Chocolate Doughnut
Hazelnut Espresso (One Shot by Coffee Shop)
Peaches and Cream (One Shot By NCV Self Made)

I also have a question, how long should these steep for? I could not find steep time for the recipes and after some searching, it looks like the "Mango Crack" should sit for about a week and the doughnut should get about 2 weeks. The one shots I'm not sure about.

Mango crack can go after 3 or 4 days. But best after a week.
The coffee choc doughnut I would give a month.
The oneshots I would let it stand for a week. Maybe give it a try after 4 days.

As mixed up on monday Sweetos Caramel i decided to give this a go after 3 days steeping and this is a really good bakery/cereal vape. Caramel comes through very nice, no harsh taste or after taste. This is a sweet juice, might actually reduce the sweetner on my next mix but this will become part of my rotation.

Havent mixed up a bakery juice this good in long!

As mixed up on monday Sweetos Caramel i decided to give this a go after 3 days steeping and this is a really good bakery/cereal vape. Caramel comes through very nice, no harsh taste or after taste. This is a sweet juice, might actually reduce the sweetner on my next mix but this will become part of my rotation.

Havent mixed up a bakery juice this good in long!
Thanks for this, always wanted to mix it but the CDS is a bit off putting to me because sometimes the cinnamon comes through too much and ruins the vape for me. Is it quite prominent or more in the background?

Thanks for this, always wanted to mix it but the CDS is a bit off putting to me because sometimes the cinnamon comes through too much and ruins the vape for me. Is it quite prominent or more in the background?

TBH i dont actually even taste it so its blended to work with all the other flavors very good.

cool thanks I'll mix it up tonight

I started vaping mine after 3 days steep and its great, im sure after a week it will be even better. I never vaped it after mixing so not sure is SNV will work but the 3 days is good. Since last night to now i ve gone through 20ml!

I started vaping mine after 3 days steep and its great, im sure after a week it will be even better. I never vaped it after mixing so not sure is SNV will work but the 3 days is good. Since last night to now i ve gone through 20ml!
lol I'll be patient. Also going to mix eye of the Tiger that you posted.

lol I'll be patient. Also going to mix eye of the Tiger that you posted.

i need to mix more this week so that it can steep longer lol

Eye of the tiger i havent tasted. Will try give all liquids a steep till atleast monday and then mix up again what i like.

UPDATE:

Anyone in the mood for some Ice cold rooibos tea? try Fuji 1.0

Just started vaping this mix and im mind blown! My mind knows this is apple and cactus but the more i vape it the more rooibos tea aftertaste i get. You get the apple and cactus and its a very juicy vape.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Just started vaping this mix and im mind blown! My mind knows this is apple and cactus but the more i vape it the more rooibos tea aftertaste i get. You get the apple and cactus and its a very juicy vape.
will try this weekend.

Mixed a recipe by CheebaSteeba on ATF. Sounds yummy! It’s a shake n’ vape but will give it one day to steep just in case.

View attachment 159108

Okay guys, DO NOT mix this recipe!! It tasted k@k plain and simple. Ugh. Glad I only mixed 10ml, but it’s still a pity since it sounded great. It just did not deliver.

Okay guys, DO NOT mix this recipe!! It tasted k@k plain and simple. Ugh. Glad I only mixed 10ml, but it’s still a pity since it sounded great. It just did not deliver.
Did it have any ratings?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

Can’t believe this, first bit of luck for me this month, Rule 1 doesn’t apply once!:D Going to have to keep an eye on you @StompieZA , might just find another recipy that I can do without a hassle.:campeon:

A week steep and frostees who? Eye of the Tiger is the next level! If you are a lover of frosted flakes then this is the recipe you will want to make! I have tried plenty and finally i have found one that is excellent! I would say drop the super sweet to 0.4 cause its plenty sweet like eating the actual frosted flakes with two table spoons of sugar! So if you love sweet juices, this will ring all the bells! Not to fond of too sweet then dial it down a little.

I must say that CAP Cereal 27 is probably the best concentrate i have ever bought! Frosted Flakes RF which i also recently bought doenst stand a chance! Or its not even in the same league! So get some if you love cereal vapes like me!

Restocks of some staples:

200ml Dinner Lady - One of my favourite juices which I always have in rotation.
200ml Buttermilk Pie - Another favourite always rotating
200ml Circus Cookie - Love this juice, can't go without it
100 ml Elevenses - The gingerbread just gives me something else when I feel like a break from the norm.
100ml Zoo You Biscuits by @rogue zombie - Love this recipe. Very, very tasty.
200ml Mango Sticky Rice - The sticky rice makes this recipe for me.

Some new mixes to try:

100ml Eye of the Tiger - I love cereal vapes, hopefully this one is good
100ml Sweet Strawberry Cream - This rates quite highly so hoping its amazing
100ml Butter Cookies - I used to love those butter cookies that came in the tin when I was young, so hopefully this mix is nostalgic
100ml Sweetos Caramel - Had the concentrates for this and @StompieZA said its good so thought I'd give it a bash
100ml Lemon Bakers Delight - FW Yellow cake is one of my favourite concentrates, so lets see if this juice can rival DInner lady
100ml Birthday cake - Also had all the required concentrates so mixed it up

So I am now sorted for juice for the next 3 - 4 months :aplastao:

A week steep and frostees who? Eye of the Tiger is the next level! If you are a lover of frosted flakes then this is the recipe you will want to make! I have tried plenty and finally i have found one that is excellent! I would say drop the super sweet to 0.4 cause its plenty sweet like eating the actual frosted flakes with two table spoons of sugar! So if you love sweet juices, this will ring all the bells! Not to fond of too sweet then dial it down a little.

I must say that CAP Cereal 27 is probably the best concentrate i have ever bought! Frosted Flakes RF which i also recently bought doenst stand a chance! Or its not even in the same league! So get some if you love cereal vapes like me!
Now make it x2, no rule 1!:trophy:

Dinner Lady Lemon tart is still one recipe i need to try and find the perfect one, but rule 1 applies x4 for me here.
Rule 1 applies...but I'll sort that out later and mix this up over the weekend too. Thanks!

Back