What Did You Vape Today?

Hi, on the ijust2 i get a nice berry inhale with sour tint on the tongue and on the exhale a tingy lemonade taste. Actually tastes exactly like the name says. Kinda like lemon twist with a dash of berry. Very refreshing
Thanks @Schnappie, much appreciated. Sounds right up my alley. Shall order post haste.

Smoking some Just B Mango 3mg at the moment. It's okay in the Cubis, I sometimes get a green Mango after taste on exhale. Will put this juice the dripper or TF later to see if some temperature can change the flavour profile.
Will be progressing on to testing out Mountain Vapes Gush in the Taste Furious V4 later :D I'm most excited about this flavour as it was superb in the Velocity dripper.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

back onto the Kumo ... just can't stop :think:

vygpna.jpg

@Andre Berrynade and LimeParty is very close in idea, the berry just hits a little better as an all round tangy taste. LP plus shot is close, but BN makes my mouth super happy! Both to be kept in stock in my bag at all times!!

Ive got my full bottle of Kumo .. waiting to open and try.. need a quiet few hours to do this in tho.. whats your experience with the juice? is it as yum as they say?

Hey Chezzig, hard for me to say as everyones tastes differ however I am somewhat addicted, the only thing that slows down my usage of this juice is it's price.

It's a taste I can't quite place, it's a mix of fruits picking up a hint of dragonfruit, banana or something along those lines, however it takes on a flavour profile of it's own and the vape itself doesn't take on a solo fruity tone, there is something else to it.

It's not too sweet and seems to just hit all the right flavour notes. It's also got a creaminess to it and it leaves an awesome aftertaste :)

I know some have found it lacks flavour but I think it's perfect especially for an ADV. This is my 2nd bottle in 2 weeks.

It's just really balanced, and I think it's great !

Let me know what you think when you finally crack open that bottle :p

Hey Chezzig, hard for me to say as everyones tastes differ however I am somewhat addicted, the only thing that slows down my usage of this juice is it's price.

It's a taste I can't quite place, it's a mix of fruits picking up a hint of dragonfruit, banana or something along those lines, however it takes on a flavour profile of it's own and the vape itself doesn't take on a solo fruity tone, there is something else to it.

It's not too sweet and seems to just hit all the right flavour notes. It's also got a creaminess to it and it leaves an awesome aftertaste :)

I know some have found it lacks flavour but I think it's perfect especially for an ADV. This is my 2nd bottle in 2 weeks.

It's just really balanced, and I think it's great !

Let me know what you think when you finally crack open that bottle :p
Awesome, Thanks for the description @CloudmanJHB , I'm definitely going to sit in a quiet place and and enjoy this .. Someone described this to me as a banana smoothie type vape with some fruit.. I cant wait.

Seems like you vaped a snapped guitar string, middle #C by the sounds of the twang. :D

As a grown man, I laughed way more than I should have at that joke...

But on topic, Melon on the rocks is a very pleasant juice, I agree!

Like eating ripe fruit from the tree in our backyard. Long been looking for a straight, unadulterated and authentic Guava. Found it right on my doorstep - Vapour Mountain's Guava juice is awesome. Well done @Oupa. Now, which three 100 ml juices to order on that great special is the question. XXX, Berry Blaze (for HRH) for sure, but have to choose between Tropical Ice and Guava for the 3rd bottle:think:.

Like eating ripe fruit from the tree in our backyard. Long been looking for a straight, unadulterated and authentic Guava. Found it right on my doorstep - Vapour Mountain's Guava juice is awesome. Well done @Oupa. Now, which three 100 ml juices to order on that great special is the question. XXX, Berry Blaze (for HRH) for sure, but have to choose between Tropical Ice and Guava for the 3rd bottle:think:.
Maybe need to grab 30ml of the guava to test. Grabbing ice, XXX and want to try the smurfette.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve Creme de la Creme - Wow weeee......this like nothing I have tasted. Such a nice juice !!!!

I filled up my tank with TailChase sous this morning. was sitting in the office and took a drag, got a MOERSE dry hit and now my wick is dead :hit: :banghead:
I cant taste any flavour AT ALL! So I guess I have to stinky all day long. :lipssealed:

Reo A - VM XXX
Reo L - Complex Chaos Freaky Loops
Dotmod/Atomic - Nostalgia Red Killer

:hi:

Complex Chaos-Coconut Comfort

I cannot get enough of this, the 30ml bottle feels like a tester.

I filled up my tank with TailChase sous this morning. was sitting in the office and took a drag, got a MOERSE dry hit and now my wick is dead :hit: :banghead:
I cant taste any flavour AT ALL! So I guess I have to stinky all day long. :lipssealed:

Oh no, that is too terrible @Clouder
Concerns me you have stinkies at hand
You need a backup device for the office!!

Back