What Did You Vape Today?

Call me boring but ELP Special Reserve has been my ADV exclusively now for just under 5 months. Absolutely love this juice.

ed735e1af722b4e9a926229d52f972b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6082s.jpg

Citrus with Ylang Ylang (picture of the flower used above). Ylang Ylang is used in Chanel No 5, which Marilyn Monroe wore in bed!

A well balanced Raspberry and Lychee Lemonade.

White Girl, an awesome Chai Tea by @rogue zombie

Pecan Custard

Did I miss the Ylang Ylang Cirtus recipe?
I'm still on the hunt for a good floral recipe.

This is crazy but I'm loving it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1485979247.362595.jpg

BlackBobasSweetVirginiaMenthol!

15ml of about 12mg PGVG base
To which I add 20 drops of VM menthol concentrate.
Then about 2ml of WB Blackbird
Followed by a bit of Bobas Bounty
And to top it off a bit of @rogue zombie's Sweet Virgina DIY

Well it's lovely

Blackbird is magic, Bobas adds a bit of 'granola' and the Sweet Virginia tops it off with some sweetness. Decadent, rich tobacco goodness.

The menthol cools it all
It's very tasty and satisfying.

Avo24 doing very good justice to this blend.

REO Black and other mods looking from behind not very happy at the attention the RX Avo is getting. Lol

Last edited:
This is crazy but I'm loving it.

View attachment 83654

BlackBobasSweetVirginiaMenthol!

15ml of about 12mg PGVG base
To which I add 20 drops of VM menthol concentrate.
Then about 2ml of WB Blackbird
Followed by a bit of Bobas Bounty
And to top it off a bit of @rogue zombie's Sweet Virgina DIY

Well it's lovely

Blackbird is magic, Bobas adds a bit of 'granola' and the Sweet Virginia tops it off with some sweetness. Decadent, rich tobacco goodness.

The menthol cools it all
It's very tasty and satisfying.

Avo24 doing very good justice to this blend.

REO Black and other mods looking from behind not very happy at the attention the RX Avo is getting. Lol
@Silver I only recently acquired a avo 24 and I tell u what...loving it..cant wait to compare to the serpent RDTA tomorrow

@Silver I only recently acquired a avo 24 and I tell u what...loving it..cant wait to compare to the serpent RDTA tomorrow

That's great @incredible_hullk
It was @Yiannaki that advised me to go for the Avo and he was right. It produces such deep rich flavour. Am liking it a lot. Just chugs through juice quite quickly.

Let us know how it compares to the serpent rdta!

All of those whilst abroad...

The juice in the middle... My latest discovery. Coffee and Rum. Bought bulk after the first 60ml. Grimm Creations 8-Ball
a374934982500e125f95563fe018758f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

Nice to see you again @Tom !
Happy new year! All the best for the year ahead.
Let us know when you are visiting SA next

August 26th would be a good time for a visit..... ;-)

As usual all DIY
Hell's Teeth (with a lot less hazelnut)
Amkara
Durandt's Treachery from @Viper_SA
Cpt Jack Sparrow from @Viper_SA
Apple Bac - this one surprised me

Tomorrow I will tackle @Viper_SA Three Musketers again
Aramis, Athos, D'Artagnan and Porthos

That's great @incredible_hullk
It was @Yiannaki that advised me to go for the Avo and he was right. It produces such deep rich flavour. Am liking it a lot. Just chugs through juice quite quickly.

Let us know how it compares to the serpent rdta!

It's really nice to hear that you are rediscovering the Avo @Silver. Like your description that fits them so well... deep rich flavor.
They still rule roost around here over all my other tanks.

I came up with a new DIY in the wee hours that I've been chucking in an Avo G since. Liking it so far, just need to even it out a little more for my tastes and it could be another winner for me even though I don't normally do dessert type vapes much. I'm going to label it Pistacia Spunk if it does prove out.

It's really nice to hear that you are rediscovering the Avo @Silver. Like your description that fits them so well... deep rich flavor.
They still rule roost around here over all my other tanks.

I came up with a new DIY in the wee hours that I've been chucking in an Avo G since. Liking it so far, just need to even it out a little more for my tastes and it could be another winner for me even though I don't normally do dessert type vapes much. I'm going to label it Pistacia Spunk if it does prove out.

Great to hear @Spydro
Must be really satisfying to make your own juice and refine it to your perfect taste
Postachio spunk sounds very interesting indeed!

Great to hear @Spydro
Must be really satisfying to make your own juice and refine it to your perfect taste
Postachio spunk sounds very interesting indeed!

It is, thanks. With only one or two exceptions from SA I do not expect to ever buy any premade joose again.

It is, thanks. With only one or two exceptions from SA I do not expect to ever buy any premade joose again.

Have learnt so much from you since you joined here @Spydro

But the one thing that keeps circling in my head is how you optimise everything. The device and build for the particular juice. And then that unit stays put.

I have tried to do the same - but am still learning and far off where I want to be.

I have my Strawberry Ice restricted lung hit and my strong tobacco mouth to ling sorted. Ok, I have not made these juices from scratch but have adjusted them to suit my taste.

Thanks for that - will continue trying to find a few more optimal match ups.

Have learnt so much from you since you joined here @Spydro

But the one thing that keeps circling in my head is how you optimise everything. The device and build for the particular juice. And then that unit stays put.

I have tried to do the same - but am still learning and far off where I want to be.

I have my Strawberry Ice restricted lung hit and my strong tobacco mouth to ling sorted. Ok, I have not made these juices from scratch but have adjusted them to suit my taste.

Thanks for that - will continue trying to find a few more optimal match ups.

Thanks for your kind remarks Mr Silver. I really enjoy this forum and the folks running it.

My dedicating joose to specific atty's makes the road a little shorter in that when I know it is not broke I don't try to fix it. Everything in a perfect vape is locked in and easily repeatable. It also saves wear and tear on having to rewick or rebuild as often. If the build is right for the joose in the atty it is ran in there is no need to insatiably rewick like some folks do unless you dry hit enough times (no excuse for that) or vape swamp mud.

All good things come to he/she who pursues them with vigor, and will not accept defeat. But it doesn't happen overnight, and you have to do it yourself to get it right for your own personal tastes. Stay with it and the lights will start coming on easier.

Even with nothing but time on my hands it's been a long road to my ongoing vaping nirvana. I still learn new tricks now and then. Learning DIY for my tastes and how to build for each of them in specific atty's all at the same was part of the never ending story. And that made longer by having way too much gear and sometimes way too many DIY's going at the same time. But some of it also comes from my personal tastes changing over time so I have to come up with new DIY's to fill the voids. But nothing is lost... I can always go back and make any of my DIY's from the very start again on a whim. I also have my "occasional vapes" for specific time periods that I mix fresh when I want/need them... like for certain holidays, when I am down in the dumps and need a kick start to get back up to speed, for when I've got a cold to clear my head, to compliment something else that peaks my other senses, etc. Any new knowledge of what works for me is not wasted time or effort to me. Eventually it gets quite easy because you know exactly what you like and how to get it.

Nice to see you again @Tom !
Happy new year! All the best for the year ahead.
Let us know when you are visiting SA next

August 26th would be a good time for a visit..... ;-)
Yeah, would be great. Have not been for a while

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

I tastered a Butterscotch vape at last night's fishing meeting... so while I was out and about I popped into Ohm My Ecig to grab a bottle... as far as I'm aware it's a Vape Decadence in house made juice by @BigB. I popped some into the Bell Cap Hussar... strange to be vaping something other than XXX... but it makes a really nice change and am tooting on it every now and again!
CrafterCode.jpg

I came up with a new to me DIY (RickeyIC) that I mixed up 40mls of in the wee morning hours yesterday that I've been dripping in a Hadaly now and then to test try out. It shows promise, but I'll let it age naturally to let it fully develop, then see if it needs adjustment before considering it for my ADV list.

Back