What Did You Vape Today?

Rogue by @Sir Vape
The best tobacco juice by far A smooth complex tobacco vape with notes of caramel and custard blended together perfectly and steeped for a minimum of 3 months. I'm lucky enough to get a bottle with a 01/06/2016 production date This stuff just gets better with age.
a2f2387337fb7960de2fb1c3293454ac.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1496510609.463349.jpg

A new tobacco blend for the Avo24

I usually prefer tobaccoes strong in 18mg and in MTL mode on the RM2 but since I got the avo a while back I have been playing with lower strength mixes and putting just a bit of a good tobacco juice into a blend of PG/VG/nic. And have been enjoying restricted lung hits with it .

Tonight i tried a weird mix - but i am loving it

Made in a 30 ml bottle. Started off with about 20ml of about 9mg PG/VG/nic
Then I add 20 drops of VM menthol. That "base" has worked well for me for several such blends.

Tonight i added just about a ml or so of each of the following:
  • HHV Huntsman - this is a classic
  • @rogue zombie 's sweet virginia
  • AV Bobas Bounty - another classic that reminds me a bit of granola bars
  • And of course a touch of Blackbird which is now on extreme rations
This mix works beautifully. Strange. I can pick up the harsh dry Huntsman, the sweetness from sweet virginia and delicious traces of Blackbird. I dont get much of the Bobas though.

Its quite rich and complex. Slightly bitter. But gorgeous.

Menthol gives it a nice touch of coolness which is lovely for me

What a blend. Lol

PS - Avo24 has such amazing flavour - what a great atty!

Last edited:
hardcore juices ..... 18mg!

I added some explanation afterward to my above post @Tom

Yes 18mg were added but the final blend is not 18mg
Its about 20ml of 9mg and about 5ml of 18mg juices added so i estimate the final blend at about 11mg or so.

Have some tame coils in the Avo - dual coils - and only vaping at about 28Watts
Shortish lung hits - its lovely...

View attachment 96850

A new tobacco blend for the Avo24

I usually prefer tobaccoes strong in 18mg and in MTL mode on the RM2 but since I got the avo a while back I have been playing with lower strength mixes and putting just a bit of a good tobacco juice into a blend of PG/VG/nic. And have been enjoying restricted lung hits with it .

Tonight i tried a weird mix - but i am loving it

Made in a 30 ml bottle. Started off with about 20ml of about 9mg PG/VG/nic
Then I add 20 drops of VM menthol. That "base" has worked well for me for several such blends.

Tonight i added just about a ml or so of each of the following:
  • HHV Huntsman - this is a classic
  • @rogue zombie 's sweet virginia
  • AV Bobas Bounty - another classic that reminds me a bit of granola bars
  • And of course a touch of Blackbird which is now on extreme rations
This mix works beautifully. Strange. I can pick up the harsh dry Huntsman, the sweetness from sweet virginia and delicious traces of Blackbird. I dont get much of the Bobas though.

Its quite rich and complex. Slightly bitter. But gorgeous.

Menthol gives it a nice touch of coolness which is lovely for me

What a blend. Lol

PS - Avo24 has such amazing flavour - what a great atty!
That is quite the concoction @Silver but given the inclusion of Blackbird it can only be awesome. Njoy. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Note 4

That is quite the concoction @Silver but given the inclusion of Blackbird it can only be awesome. Njoy. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Note 4

Thanks @BioHAZarD
The Blackbird is very feint in this blend and i put very little in because i am so low on Blackbird, its quite sad.
This blend seems to be dominated by Huntsman - which is such a bold strong flavour. I love it on its own but in the blend it also works beautifully. @rogue zombie 's sweet virginia is the star here too because its sweetness is offsetting the dryness of the Huntsman somewhat. They are working well together.

Thanks @BioHAZarD
The Blackbird is very feint in this blend and i put very little in because i am so low on Blackbird, its quite sad.
This blend seems to be dominated by Huntsman - which is such a bold strong flavour. I love it on its own but in the blend it also works beautifully. @rogue zombie 's sweet virginia is the star here too because its sweetness is offsetting the dryness of the Huntsman somewhat. They are working well together.
I hear you. My last Blackbird was finished in January

But it does sound like quite a awesome mix

Sent from my Note 4

Trinity Ice in the bush!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498043261.133332.jpg

Very nice in the Petri V2 RDA ! Am liking the soothing coolness. Very nice juice @Vapington. First vape was lovely. Will reserve comment for later in case I decide to review.

2nd new juice for the day

This one is called Icy Widow from The Chefs Special Sauce (TCSS). Juice line in association with eCiggies.

It's an icy tobacco flavour and wow, am loving this one!

So different. Refreshing. Tasty. Will also reserve comment on this for later in case I decide to review.

Served up in a very capable Reo / OL16 combo with wide open airflow for a restricted lung hit.

Great juice @Dragon ! Am glad I bought this one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498045871.628795.jpg

My man @Takie pulled through for me, sorted out the dry hit issue I was having with my Skyline, put an awesome build in the Armor that has no ramp up on the Reo P67, and I got his Odis Designs O Genny. All 3 of them are performing wonderfully but I'm most impressed by this O Genny, I love this thing, flavor machine of noteIMG_20170624_032856.jpg

My man @Takie pulled through for me, sorted out the dry hit issue I was having with my Skyline, put an awesome build in the Armor that has no ramp up on the Reo P67, and I got his Odis Designs O Genny. All 3 of them are performing wonderfully but I'm most impressed by this O Genny, I love this thing, flavor machine of noteView attachment 99149

Great to hear @Moey_Ismail , what was the issue with the dry hits on the Skyline? And how did Takie sort it out?

Great to hear @Moey_Ismail , what was the issue with the dry hits on the Skyline? And how did Takie sort it out?
I'm not actually sure @Silver, I gave the Skyline to him and told him what the issue was, he didn't test it with my build, just did a full strip, removed all o rings and put it in the ultrasonic cleaner, he then built and wicked it for me. At first I thought it was my wicking but I rewicked on Takie's build in it, the same way I wicked it before and it's performing flawlessly. I'm guessing you were right about a seal not being perfect and maybe causing a vacuum

Am testing out a few new juices (for me) in the Kruger Park.

First up today is Zesty Berry by @Blends Of Distinction.

Wow, am liking this a lot in the Petri V2 RDA. Punchy Berry with a lovely sour twang. Doug you made a great juice here! I think this one needs to be reviewed. So I won't say more now....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498302324.865842.jpg

Next up is Choc Chip Cookie by drip-drops.

Very nice. Am not a major cookie or dessert fan but this is great for a change. Can taste the soury doughy cookie. Choc is quite mild. Well done on this one @Attie !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498306774.697231.jpg

I put it in the Skyline with my usual low power simple build that I use for strong fruity menthols. Not the ideal setup for this juice. I think Choc chip cookie needs a bigger more powerful and airier vape. Still enjoying it though and it's my first dessert type juice in the Skyline.

3rd juice today. This is a special one.

Been meaning to try it for a while. Havana Nightz by JOOSE-E-LIQZ

@Naeemhoosen , wow sir this is very different. Am enjoying my first few vapes! It has that ashy tobacco taste. Deep and complex. Quite rough and ready. Congrats man.

Very appropriate to be vaping it at sunset on Sabie river in Skukuza at the Kruger. Lovely setting for this juice. OL16 is great for this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1498318012.392236.jpg

3rd juice today. This is a special one.

Been meaning to try it for a while. Havana Nightz by JOOSE-E-LIQZ

@Naeemhoosen , wow sir this is very different. Am enjoying my first few vapes! It has that ashy tobacco taste. Deep and complex. Quite rough and ready. Congrats man.

Very appropriate to be vaping it at sunset on Sabie river in Skukuza at the Kruger. Lovely setting for this juice. OL16 is great for this.

View attachment 99257
Wanting to try this. Would be great if you could give it a review @Silver

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back