What Did You Vape Today?

Can you share the link or recipe detail please

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Will do as soon as I've mixed another batch - I didn't write it how much double chocolate I used and can't remember it now.

The problem is I went by drops and ml's - not percentage or weight. My mix made 500ml in total.

And I need to fix it too because after being in the bottle for this long, it becomes a bit muted. I think it needs less cream and more mint.

Last edited:
Yeah I will, as soon as I restock my supplies.

Yes I mentioned it in my thread "RainstormZA's Vaping Diary'.

Apparently needs tweaking as the flavour goes muted after about 3 weeks in a bottle. I can barely taste the mint now so either I lessen the cream or add more mint. I may also have to add more chocolate too but from the start it tastes perfectly delicious

My love liquid:3
aLVDCWkC-0k.jpg

Ultimate Vape – Coffee
Blends of Distinction – Decadent Dark Chocolate

I've been craving Mango and today I had a Manic Mango day. It was interesting to compare different brands. I'll include a brief comment with each one.

Five Points – Mango Freeze (weak flavour)
Flavair – Mad Mango (strong mango flavour but far too sweet)
Milkshake Liquids – Bonggo Shake (slightly subdued mango flavour; not too sweet. Can't stop vaping it and almost finished the bottle!)
Mr Hardwicks – Mango Lassi (strong mango flavour but far too sweet)

EDIT @KZOR

Last edited:
Ultimate Vape - Cappuccino
Mr Hardwicks - Grandslam
Esheli/World Wonders - Table Mountain
Jam Monster - Strawberry

Ultimate Vape – Cappuccino
Traditional Juice Co. - Tribe (Indian Giver)
Wicked Wicks – Spearmint
Bumblebee - Machete

All Day Vapes - Mocha Yoghurt Panna Cotta
Joose – Espresso Haze
Milkshake Liquids – Bonggo Shake
SNLV 18

Bumblebee - Machete
SNLV 18
TKO Lime Milk
Milkshake E-liquids – Secret Menu/Wake up Wake up

Circus - Cookie
White Shadow Vapours - Gemstone

Circus - Cookie
White Shadow Vapours - Gemstone

@Hooked, i always look forward to your one sentence description of the juices you are vaping
Let us know!!

@Hooked, i always look forward to your one sentence description of the juices you are vaping
Let us know!!

Thanks @Silver but these are not descriptions; they're just the brand and the name of the juice. Perhaps Circus - Cookie made you think that "Cookie" is a description of the juice? Not so. Circus is the brand and Cookie is the name of that particular juice.

Thanks @Silver but these are not descriptions; they're just the brand and the name of the juice. Perhaps Circus - Cookie made you think that "Cookie" is a description of the juice? Not so. Circus is the brand and Cookie is the name of that particular juice.

I know
What i was trying to say is i look forward to your short description of what you think of the juice, not a full review but just an impression. I love reading what people think about the juices

I know
What i was trying to say is i look forward to your short description of what you think of the juice, not a full review but just an impression. I love reading what people think about the juices

Perhaps we should all do that in this thread. It's actually pointless just having the brand and juice name, isn't it? A flavour description and a short comment. I will from now on!

Perhaps we should all do that in this thread. It's actually pointless just having the brand and juice name, isn't it? A flavour description and a short comment. I will from now on!

Agreed, it does make it better for the reader!

Bumblebee – Machete: bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices
The best coffee I’ve ever had!

Bumblebee – Kings Breakfast: peanut butter, milk chocolate, banana cream
Not sure yet

Blends of Distinction – Decadent Dark Chocolate: strong cacao, full cream, caramel
Yummy!!! It's like vaping chocolate!

VGOD – Baklava: filo dough, nuts, honey
Extremely sweet; doesn’t taste like the Greek pastry Baklava, from what I recall.

Zenkhulu – Orange: sweet, juicy, summer orange
Very nice indeed! Just like an orange colddrink.

Barista Brew – Salted Caramel Macchiato
To be reviewed shortly in Coffee Research thread

@Silver Is the above format what you had in mind?

Last edited:
Bumblebee – Machete: bold dark coffee, chocolate, spices
The best coffee I’ve ever had!

Bumblebee – Kings Breakfast: peanut butter, milk chocolate, banana cream
Not sure yet

Blends of Distinction – Decadent Dark Chocolate: strong cacao, full cream, caramel
Yummy!!! It's like vaping chocolate!

VGOD – Baklava: filo dough, nuts, honey
Extremely sweet; doesn’t taste like the Greek pastry Baklava, from what I recall.

Zenkhulu – Orange: sweet, juicy, summer orange
Very nice indeed! Just like an orange colddrink.

Barista Brew – Salted Caramel Macchiato
To be reviewed shortly in Coffee Research thread

@Silver Is the above format what you had in mind?

Thats awesome @Hooked
Amazing what a few words does and how much more interesting it is to read!
Liked the chirp about Zenkulu Orange - thanks - i should try that

Back