What Did You Vape Today?

Zero mint and blueberry mix on the nemi stilare combo .3 ohm duel coil.

Custard last stand in the mAN

OK this is a milestone in my vaping career... I actually vaped more than one or two juices in one day!

Vapour Mountain - Tropical Ice
Bombies 'Nana Cream <-- New one! Yum!
The Nancara - Antarctica <-- I'm enjoying thios a lot more non the Cyclops lung hit machine!
Craft Vapour - Melon on the Rocks <-- love letting people taste this one to see their initial reaction and then after a few vapes they say Yum!

VapeJuice 008.JPG

Super picture @Rob Fisher
All neatly lined up!

That Tropical Ice looks rather "pinkish" in colour. Is that from the Coconut concentrate?

Super picture @Rob Fisher
All neatly lined up!

That Tropical Ice looks rather "pinkish" in colour. Is that from the Coconut concentrate?

Yip it's clear when I make it and over time it changes to that pinkish colour... It also changes to that colour in the REO bottle as the day progresses.

Yip it's clear when I make it and over time it changes to that pinkish colour... It also changes to that colour in the REO bottle as the day progresses.

Interesting, thanks

Rob - have you tasted a difference as it changes colour?
Not sure if this is the same as steeping.
I.e. if you add a new flavour to an already steeped juice, does the new mix also need to steep?

Glad to hear you liking the 'Nana Cream Rob.

Today I have two jooses, 'Nana Cream in the mini, which I am loving more and more.
And a bit of a swamp juice mix in the Grand, with a combo of various tobacco's and a touch of Strawberry Snap :D

Interesting, thanks

Rob - have you tasted a difference as it changes colour?
Not sure if this is the same as steeping.
I.e. if you add a new flavour to an already steeped juice, does the new mix also need to steep?

Nope no change in the flavour... it's the same vaped clear as it is when it changes... I think it may be a combination of steeping and some kind of chemical reaction which of course may be the same as steeping.

Five Pawns Bowden's Mate and Absolute Pin
Tark's Select Reserve Matador
King's Crown Fight Your Fate
Bombies 'Nana Cream

Glad to hear you liking the Nana Cream Rob.

Today I have two jooses, Nana Cream in the mini, which I am loving more and more.

Since discovering the lung hit of the Cyclops and also the change in flavour depending on the coil resistance I am experimenting all over again!

I always knew the resistance made a difference but it makes a HUGE difference! Tropical Ice needs to be above 1,4Ω otherwise you tend to lose the coconut!

Today was quite a tough day on the vaping front

So busy on the work front the past two days that I did not have a chance to reload and do a proper pitstop.
When you have several devices, you can go for a while before you need to refuel.

But eventually it catches up.

Today I was vaping "scraps" - and rationing my puffs to make it through
- the last ml or so of CV Melon on the Rocks
- the last half a ml of WB Blackbird on a flat battery - not that good ;-)
- the last bits of VM Berry Blaze and Menthol in the EVOD1

Tonight I need some major pitstopping...

Pitstop-31.jpg

Some Grants Vanilla Custard high vg on a fogger v5(0.4 mech) for work
then again Grants but 100% vg on a veritas rda(0.8 45w).
Just yummy, been vaping it pretty much exclusively since last week
Funny-NOM-NOM-NOM-24.jpg

my FIRST day of vaping on my Evic-S Aspire Mini , Craft Vapour Honey Badger :) , was over excited when the Evic and goodies finally arrived forgot to check the Wattage what what and took a nice 13W toke , almost died LOL got it down to a nice 6.4W

view

Finished off some Lekka Vapors Vanilla on the Kayfun and daaaamn it's sweet - will have to cut it with something to bring it down a bit o_O
Switched wicks and put in some Vape Elixir Pink spot...still sweet, but much more my speed.

Also did half a tank of Lekka Vapors Red Bull in the Lemo...hmmmm, it goes really well with my new lung hitter - nice clouds too :rock:

And finally some Sky Blue Nilla Custard in the mPT3...just for toots :)

For a change of pace I decided to have a go with some vm banana cream. If you like a throat hit then this juice is for u. I'm enjoying the 6mg nic version with a 12mg nic throat hit. Awesome juice @Oupa

Ok wow!! Don't u just love when an old juice comes back to life. ..

So i went scratching in my stash. Found some berry blaze from vm. Prob around 7 months old now. Topped vexy up and bliksem is this juice good. Haven't had a toot on this for at 5 months. And right now I'm loving it !!

Ok wow!! Don't u just love when an old juice comes back to life. ..

So i went scratching in my stash. Found some berry blaze from vm. Prob around 7 months old now. Topped vexy up and bliksem is this juice good. Haven't had a toot on this for at 5 months. And right now I'm loving it !!

Same happened to me @Marzuq
And I added a few drops of VM Menthol concentrate and ...... Wow, its great. Since I did that my Berry Blaze has been depleted. Replenishments have been re-ordered :)

Same happened to me @Marzuq
And I added a few drops of VM Menthol concentrate and ...... Wow, its great. Since I did that my Berry Blaze has been depleted. Replenishments have been re-ordered :)

As it turns out @Silver I have two bottle left. And the one I used it the one with a few drops of menthol in as well.

Today I had A self mix of Raspberry and Bavarian Cream, very nice BTW and some Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk, and oh my, this stuff is truly magical, I love it to bits... pity it's so damn expensive!!! EISH

Vape Elixir Awesomesauce... num num ;)

Almost forgot... Liqua Coffee... nothing like a good coffee on your smoke break :-D

Last edited:
Back