What's in your hand right now?

Dani 21 purple yesterday.
5bd5a2b65905f42da35c26351b3b5014.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dani 21 Purple in Mauritius. — at Île Aux Benitiers
9b9f2d8c816a8a8d2e07eb2770de124c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These 2% MicroPods were invaluable when needing to Ninja Vape on the Mauritius holiday. On the plane and when vaping wasn't appropriate! And the flavours are excellent. My favourite is the Passion fruit guava, followed by the menthol. Thank you to Akeel from Vape Republic for making 2% disposables available for those of us that just can't do the 5% models!
Vape Republic Micro 3.jpg

Cold and wet outside. But warm and cosy inside with the best of the best! Stratum V10 with OG Dvarw DL!
Stratum V10 Dvare DL.JPG

Call back the past, and still a nifty little mod! Snow Wolf Mini with gold-plated Dvarw DL!
Snow Wold Mini 1.jpgSnow Wold Mini 2.jpgSnow Wold Mini 3.jpg

These 2% MicroPods were invaluable when needing to Ninja Vape on the Mauritius holiday. On the plane and when vaping wasn't appropriate! And the flavours are excellent. My favourite is the Passion fruit guava, followed by the menthol. Thank you to Akeel from Vape Republic for making 2% disposables available for those of us that just can't do the 5% models!
View attachment 277184
I am curious Rob ... when you say 2% ... Do you mean 2mg/ml of Nick Salts, (which is the right number for a ciggie replacement), or 20mg/ml, (which is ten times higher wrt blood nicotine levels than 12mg Freebase)

I am curious Rob ... when you say 2% ... Do you mean 2mg/ml of Nick Salts, (which is the right number for a ciggie replacement), or 20mg/ml, (which is ten times higher wrt blood nicotine levels than 12mg Freebase)

I never know which is which. The 5% is WAY too strong for me and I cannot vape it... three puffs and I fall over. Stand by... let me look on the box... it's 20mg/ml.

Agreed! I just wish I could find a disposable that does 0.5mg/ml or even 0mg that tastes like this one! Happily, I vape 3mg Red Pill 98% of the time.
It's certainly a business opportunity for someone committed to providing a harm reduction solution to smokers, (as apposed to the current "offerings", which get people even more addicted to nicotine!)
Dropping the salts to 1mg and introducing flavours other than fruits would be a good start ... Maybe a 2 to possibly 3mg NicSalt option with a zero flavourings option too, for true stealth vaping where a higher level of "fix" is required less often?

As to Red Pill ... I have yet to try it out to see why members find it so alluring ... for now, I've found my happy place in the deserts section :inlove:

As to Red Pill ... I have yet to try it out to see why members find it so alluring ... for now, I've found my happy place in the deserts section :inlove:
I too was only a desserts/ry4 vaper for years and years but the last few years I have pretty much only vaped red pill (and now blue pill) but i am on the hunt for some desserts again for the evenings!

Tastebuds change over the years, its weird!

I too was only a desserts/ry4 vaper for years and years but the last few years I have pretty much only vaped red pill (and now blue pill) but i am on the hunt for some desserts again for the evenings!

Tastebuds change over the years, its weird!
That's worrying :rolleyes: ... G_d forbid I should become a fruit flavour Vaper :oops: ... for now my limits are a couple of fruit tarts, along with a drop or two of lemon in a Cheesecake.

You are right tho', our preferences with most things evolve over time, and now hearing that you were once desert Vaper, and knowing that you're into DIY ... erm ... share them recipes dammit, as I believe most of us are going to find ourselves there as our countries "illustrious" leaders, (spelt corrupt), impose more of their illogical draconian rules about vaping.

That's worrying :rolleyes: ... G_d forbid I should become a fruit flavour Vaper :oops: ... for now my limits are a couple of fruit tarts, along with a drop or two of lemon in a Cheesecake.

You are right tho', our preferences with most things evolve over time, and now hearing that you were once desert Vaper, and knowing that you're into DIY ... erm ... share them recipes dammit, as I believe most of us are going to find ourselves there as our countries "illustrious" leaders, (spelt corrupt), impose more of their illogical draconian rules about vaping.
draconian rules are the best! love it when we get told what to do and how to do it and when to do it. like being married...

It's certainly a business opportunity for someone committed to providing a harm reduction solution to smokers, (as apposed to the current "offerings", which get people even more addicted to nicotine!)
Dropping the salts to 1mg and introducing flavours other than fruits would be a good start ... Maybe a 2 to possibly 3mg NicSalt option with a zero flavourings option too, for true stealth vaping where a higher level of "fix" is required less often?

@Intuthu Kagesi, for sure, it's a business opportunity... I have spoken to a gazillion vendors, and they all say the same thing. The people want 5% and lower doesn't sell. :facepalm:

@Intuthu Kagesi, you will be happy to see I found a zero nic disposable at @Sir Vape!
Vape Mail 230918 5.jpg

Back