What's in your hand right now?

Thanx to @Amir i am now the lucky owner of this just beautiful mod.
My first YiHi mod and im blown away already.
Performs like it should.
610998546e2a2eec0882ec4fc1b367e1.jpg

Sent from my very old NOKIA 3510i
Like the Ares as well, I see we both do all holes open for a restricted DL hit, flavour is right up there.:inlove: Beautiful drip tip you have there, I may have to do some more research to get some more interesting ones. I use the standard MTL one, but have some Nautilis tips that I use as well.:D

Like the Ares as well, I see we both do all holes open for a restricted DL hit, flavour is right up there.:inlove: Beautiful drip tip you have there, I may have to do some more research to get some more interesting ones. I use the standard MTL one, but have some Nautilis tips that I use as well.:D
Hell yeah.... I rewicked mine yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. Flavour was so good didnt want to mess with it but eventually after all that time it started to get a little sweaty at the AFC due to the coil being so close to the airflow underneath it. Its really a damn good tank... Still cant choose between my siren and ares but anyway both are excellent.
Its a hands tip buddy... Had to get it for the white orings for my white lustro but since i now have this SXmini i dont care aboit matchy lol.

And yes the restricted DL is amazing... Nic delivery is good and its just enough at +-20w.

Initial impressions? It looks really neat but performance wise?
@Rob Fisher I'm also curious. Is it as good as Morten says, or is it comparable to a cat's ass like everyone else says? WITHOUT the ultem cap, I mean the way it was originally designed.

Last edited:
Hell yeah.... I rewicked mine yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. Flavour was so good didnt want to mess with it but eventually after all that time it started to get a little sweaty at the AFC due to the coil being so close to the airflow underneath it. Its really a damn good tank... Still cant choose between my siren and ares but anyway both are excellent.
Its a hands tip buddy... Had to get it for the white orings for my white lustro but since i now have this SXmini i dont care aboit matchy lol.

And yes the restricted DL is amazing... Nic delivery is good and its just enough at +-20w.

Would not get rid of my Siren 2, that’s Rodeo treat before bedtime stories. Ares is for day to day, and it likes anything you throw at it. At this stage my go to for Easy as Pie. Both bring much joy to my life!

a9153542-c744-4d88-8636-eddf443b86b0.jpg Hi all

New to vaping, now 30+ days stinky free
This is my SMOANT mod with my "BLUE" Zeus tank and Alien dragonwire coil. Did our 1st DIY juice last night......awesome

View attachment 133519 Hi all

New to vaping, now 30+ days stinky free
This is my SMOANT mod with my "BLUE" Zeus tank and Alien dragonwire coil. Did our 1st DIY juice last night......awesome

Welcome ACRECCE,nice to see you making healthy choices you won't regret.
You are doing great,we are all here for you on the forum and look forward to you posting about your 300th day off the stinkies.
If you need help or wanna ask a question don't feel shy we"ll help.

Lemo1 with Vapour Mountain Strawberry plus menthol

Such a classic vape.

Desk computer companion of note

Sig100plus still going like a Boeing !

7abb890f1bf346eb07e7a6c26344ed6b.jpg

Hope ur banging that DNA already buddy.... Hahaha

I hit it like Chris Brown hit Rihana. Got to experience Replay for the first time and it was like a revelation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip the bumpedy bump vape mail section... Haha had no time for photos in packages.
I asked @BumbleBee and he once again delivered.
Now i have a battle between the Siren2/Ares/Dvarw to see who gets out on top.
Have to say the coppervape quality is top notch for the price paid and looks expensive af.
Thank you Vapeguy for the service.
96eaab91553b846557191582413a7a12.jpg

Back