What's The Silliest Question You've Ever Been Asked About Your E-cigarette?

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Share some silly questions you've gotten! Whether they made you smile, made you twitch... or just downright irked you.

Every second person asks me : Is there tar in there?

Common Rely, think for yourself's :tmi:

"That will never stop you from smoking, I know of at least 30 people that started smoking again after trying that."

AARRGGHH!!!

Does it vibrate?

Note: Sometimes I'm inclined to say yes with a mischievous grin! ;)

Is that "THING" the same as smoking?????? Wanna slap em and say no you fool, Don't talk about my MVP 2.0 like that... How dare they disrespect my machine

:--P:banghead::fubar:

??

Morning. What's your name? (I was vaping at that point, didn't know if she was talking to me or the pipe.)

Morning. What's your name? (I was vaping at that point, didn't know if she was talking to me or the pipe.)

You should have said Toothless and after which you should have blown a giant cloud .... ( I Hope you watched How to Train your Dragon )

Does that not put water on ur lungs yes because human lungs are bone dry go back to school lol.

My all time favorite.... Geez but yours is big! [Insert joke here] but I'm talking about the reaction to my IPV with an RTA on top.

Not a question but someone told me three weeks ago:

"You do know that one fill up of that thing is as bad as 42 cigarettes or something like that, I researched it."

In a calm manner I asked him, before we take this conversation further, please tell me what does PG and VG stand for?

The response was "No I don't give a shit about all those small things, I bought one and after my research threw it away"

Back