What's The Silliest Question You've Ever Been Asked About Your E-cigarette?

In a calm manner I asked him, before we take this conversation further, please tell me what does PG and VG stand for?

The response was "No I don't give a shit about all those small things, I bought one and after my research threw it away"

Best thing they could have done, pity the small things in this case is the biggest reason why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got asked recently 'where does the ash go?' and after showing him the batteries in the Dimitri, he asked if the ciggies go in the bottom .....

I think they should leave this alone now

Attachments

• 20150730_111726.jpg
    20150730_111726.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 38
Waiting at a set of traffic lights one day and I blow a massive cloud out of my car window and the two guys standing at the traffic light look at me and they look at each other in amazement and they say to each other "chocho-choho eee-daag-ga"

ek moet se met al die pakette is die dof mense nou weg en net armgatte oor

Back in 2013 I explained to a friends that my MVP could charge my phone. One of them asked if it could make phone calls too, another asked if I could listen to the radio. The funniest was when the one asked if it can double as a pregnancy test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in 2013 I explained to a friends that my MVP could charge my phone. One of them asked if it could make phone calls too, another asked if I could listen to the radio. The funniest was when the one asked if it can double as a pregnancy test

mighty MVP @Yusuf Cape Vaper !

Well I've been asked a few of the weird and wonderful questions I've seen in this thread, my incident was one that needed no words. I gave my old twist to a work colleague to try and before I knew it he was attempting to set fire to the battery!

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

"Can I get 0 everything, I.E 0 nicotine, 0pg, 0vg 0 everything I just want the flavour...." A customer to me a little while back, I had to take a deep breath to be able to explain to him for the third time in a row how it works...

"Can I get 0 everything, I.E 0 nicotine, 0pg, 0vg 0 everything I just want the flavour...." A customer to me a little while back, I had to take a deep breath to be able to explain to him for the third time in a row how it works...

I'd have given him a fart, 'how's that for flavor only?'

Not a question but someone told me three weeks ago:

"You do know that one fill up of that thing is as bad as 42 cigarettes or something like that, I researched it."

In a calm manner I asked him, before we take this conversation further, please tell me what does PG and VG stand for?

The response was "No I don't give a shit about all those small things, I bought one and after my research threw it away"
Is there no end to peoples' stupidity ?

Share some silly questions you've gotten! Whether they made you smile, made you twitch... or just downright irked you.
Inadvertently blew some vapor in the direction of an acquaintance and she reacted as if it were a mustard gas attack in W.W.1

In addition to all of the above i was also asked: "Does it play MP3's?"

Sitting in class the other day...
A chick who is twisping (after seeing me take a small low watt puff) says: "Oh that is the hubbly one. Its only for making lots of smoke. Mine is the one for people who want to quit smoking"

I was quite speechless. Did a little awkward laugh and said "not really"

So you don't smoke twisp anymore, I see you have one of those Vape things now...uhm

Back