Win!Win!Win! Digiflavor Siren V2 4.5ml MTL tank-Unique Version

Surely there's a better way to do competitions than this. I think you should be limited to a single entry. Otherwise the winner is probably going to to be whomever decides to post the most times. Which is technically against forum rules. @Rob Fisher @Silver

I could not agree more @Spyro! But it is thier forum. :confused:

#65 - 20 participants required - please tag
@Tanya Gee @Tontoe @tim123 @Janine Rossouw @frederikvsf @Andy

Hi @Vapessa (and all future entrants of this competition)

Please limit your tags to 3 friends as outlined in the OP by the vendor.

We have asked vendors to limit tags to three in competitions because using more places unnecessary load on the server and can also lead to abuse.

If future entrants do not abide by this we will have to step in and stop the competition :(

Hi @Vapessa (and all future entrants of this competition)

Please limit your tags to 3 friends as outlined in the OP by the vendor.

We have asked vendors to limit tags to three in competitions because using more places unnecessary load on the server and can also lead to abuse.

If future entrants do not abide by this we will have to step in and stop the competition :(
Okay - sorry about that @Silver - was just trying to get more participants to make the giveaway worthwhile. I will refrain from tagging. My apologies

Okay - sorry about that @Silver - was just trying to get more participants to make the giveaway worthwhile. I will refrain from tagging. My apologies

You can tag, but please limit it to three
Many thanks

Back