Win!Win!Win! Get UD Simba RTA For Free

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good News! As you already know, we introduced a new ceramic tank by UD, called Simba RTA. After seeing your heated discussion and expectation, how can we let you down without making any special gesture. So according to our usual practice, a decent contest should come on stage now!! Yep, you’re reading this correctly. We are giving away 2 sets of the UD Simba RTA tank. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org. No more waiting, join our party, let's make it huge.

To enter this giveaway:
1. Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.
2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?
4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @HeavenGifts

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on 12th April, 2016.
2. At least 35 participants join our contest.

Please feel free to join in and spread this good news to your friends. Good luck!!!

----------------------------------UD Simba RTA---------------------------------------------

UD Simba RTA features a 4.5ml huge e-liquid capacity and easy top filling. It adopts a prebuilt SS316L cottonless ceramic coil, quite durable, healthy and environmentally. Apart from that, this tank also includes a Kanthal A1 Ceramic cotton coil and a RBA head, giving you more coil choices. Both top and bottom airflow control are available with this Simba RTA tank. A double protection of preventing condensation is also a plus feature, which will give you a more reliable use feeling. Easily rotating the juice control ring, you can freely adjust the amount of juice flow to your coil according to your different needs. No matter you are a cloud & flavor chaser, or a coil builder, this Simba RTA will satisfy you in all around.

d17f48708bd17404278f7a537fcbf491.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winners.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! brotiform and sideshowruki!

8762f3e7fe8b6b61327525c8306cca7f.png
a5ea03c7a9d0dab737fceaa8be0ce891.png

Congratulations! brotiform and sideshowruki! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in UD Simba, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price.

BTW if you don’t win here, never mind & don’t be upset. We have another 2 massive contests on our site now:

Win! Win! Win! Get 10 Sets of Ehpro Bachelor Nano RTA for Free
Win! Win! Win! Get 8 Sets of WOTOFO Conqueror RTA Tank for Free
You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
1. i like the large array of coil options to use.
2. ive had every UD tank thus far. so far all tanks was impressive.
3. prefer building my own coils as they get me exactly where i like my vaping to be
4 @Yusuf Cape Vaper

1. One Word! And it's an important word. CERAMIC!
2. Tools and Tanks and Wire!
3. When ceramic works no question ceramic because of the PURE flavour!
4. @Silver

1. Its called Simba and I love lions!
2. One or two tanks and some wire. I think UD has a good brand. Seems trusted and reliable.
3. I only have tried the ceramic coil for the Vaporesso Target. When used with thinner juice and the coil behaves, it is a very crisp and pure vape - with a premium feel. Prefer it to OCC coils but havent tried many commercial coils, i mainly rebuilld.
4. @Andre

1. Ceramic wicking
2. UD's build quality is excellent
3. I like building. So tend to build my own
4. @Larry

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

1. Ceramic Coils with an RTA option!
2. Tanks and Wire, I really enjoy UD products
3. I prefer OCC coils as i havent really given the ceramic route a try
4. @SamuraiTheVapor

Last edited:
1. It supports various coil options and i can try ceramic and if i dont like it i can still use it to build my own RBA coils.
2. Tools, cotton and wire
3. I like to build my own coils..rda's!
4. @Lim

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

1. CERAMIC :p

2. UD Bellus.

3. Never tried ceramic but research looks like it's the one to have.

4. @sideshowruki

Holding thumbs :)

1. Allows you to use ceramic and gives you the option to build. Only tank that allows you both options.

2. Most of the tanks, toolkits for coil building. All products have been great, never had issues with them.

3. Mostly have been building coils, ceramic is the way going forward for good flavour and will soon get into it also.

4. @OhmzRaw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. The Ceramic wicking
2. Using UD's Bellus, awesome quality and easy to use
3. Currently building my own, just getting great flavor doing it myself.
4. @MorneW

1. It supports various coil options
2. Tools, cotton and wire
3. Like to build our own coils as you can test how you want your flavors to be.
4. @Emil Munro

I'm going to enter this as I'm going to need another one, and that number needs to hit 35 fast!

1. I think it may really be leakproof!
2. Only wire I will use, and tried a few tanks, great workmanship!
3. The OCC is really good!
4. @Greyz - get yourself one of these! @Nightwalker - Time to put that Griffin in the cupboard! :angel: @PrinceVlad - Because you want new kit! And @Frikkie6000 - Because I like your nic, I picture you as a robot!

1. I has the option to use various coils
2. UD cotton and wire (only kanthal and SS wire since Im allergic to others)
3. I like to build my own coils but curious to see how ceramic works and if I have a reaction to it.
4. @Nimatek

1. The ability to use ceramic coils or rebuild your own

2. I have never used any of the UD products still a bit of a newbie and would really like to try this tank. Seeing it's ceramic coils and I'm not into rba's yet

3. Been keeping an eye on all the talk about ceramic and nearly bought a vaporesso but @Rob Fisher helped me on not getting one due to the inconsistencies in coils

4. @werner84, @Silver

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1. no need for cotton and that it does not matter if your a cloud or flavor seeker - Cloud for me - can have both in one tank
2. Only UD Organic Cotton which is the only cotton i use
3. Never tried ceramic before but would love to try it to compare with OCC. OCC at the moment works great as that is the only thing I know. still need to expand . . .
4. @MoeB786

1. Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.
A. The top and bottom airflow and juice capacity.

2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
A. Wire. Lots and lots of wire

3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?
A. OCC atm. Waiting on a ceramic coil that ramps up fast. Maybe this does?

4. Tag one of your friends on this forum to join the game, like @Rob Fisher

1. The ability to use ceramic coils or rebuild your own

2. Wire and tanks

3. Mostly have been building coils, ceramic has created a stir in the market and looks promising.

4. @daniel craig

To enter this giveaway:
1. I love the fact that the Simba ceramic coil is without cotton
2. I have UD snips and UD cermaic tweezers, no UD tanks, well not until I win 1 here :p
3. Only used RBA's so far but I want the cleaner, crisper flavour you get from cermaic
4. Come on @Lord Vetinari throw your Gemini away and get this! @HeavenGifts I have 2 kids, 1 boy, 1 girl, take 1 and give me a Simba tank!

Last edited:
1. The different types of coils it can use. And the ceramic has no cotton.
2. UD products not only look very cool, but work very well.
3. Ceramic. Better flavour and "cleaner" taste.
4. @EggersZA

1. I like the idea behind a cottonless coil, seems legit!

2. I have only used their Clapton wire, it seems well manufactured, so I have a positive impression of the UD brand.

3. I would prefer to use the ceramic coil, from what I've heard, if it works well, you get pure flavour!

4. @Chubby @Dirge @Tasmotu I tagged three people. Does that mean I win?

Back