Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Wow, wow and wow - what a response!

Thanks everyone, such kind words from you all. Makes me very proud to be here to assist and serve all of you.

Let's keep this forum rocking!

Actually we have something up our sleeves that might interest everyone here, but until further notice, lips are sealed.

Thats a bummer, I don't know you, but welcome back @RevnLucky7 - were you on a yacht race? just asking as the various Volvo Ocean Race Team guys are busy doing some serious practicing all over at the moment.

Welcome back @RevnLucky7
Hope you come right with something new
Wishing you all the best

With matthee stepping down, we have had a close look at possible candidates for new moderators and admins. With our growth we feel that this has been required!

I would like to welcome @Rowan Francis and @Tyler D to the moderator position.

I would also like to welcome @Alex to the administration team, your expertise in web side of things will be a strong asset to the already strong team.

Welcome all

Update 11/07/2014
Moderator List:
@Riaz
@ET
@Rowan Francis
@Tyler D
Administratos:
@Gizmo
@Alex
@Silver
@Rob Fisher
@devdev

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the new members of the admin & moderators team : @TylerD , @Rowan Francis and @Alex

You guys rock!

The team is looking great.

congrats @TylerD, @Rowan Francis and @Alex for being taken into the "workforce" team, i trust you guys will do us proud, like you always do - thanks for all the hard work that all of you on the Moderator and Admin teams do to keep us up and running smoothly all the time, you guys rock :rock:

Congrats chaps, fly the vape flag high!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

congrats and welcome to the team guys!!!

glad to have you on board

Back