Admin & Mod Team @ ECIGSSA

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I just hope to do half as good a job as @Andre, who is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met online. And thanks to all the staff here for placing your trust in me. :)

Not because I am part of the admins and mods, but if there was a competition to elect the best vaping forum in the world, I really think ECIGSSA would have a strong chance of winning.

Here's why

We have the best forum software I have seen. All the behind the scenes work by the founder @Gizmo to configure it the way it is - must make it the best running forum software out there. Ohms, smilies, points systems, retailer sub-threads, various "like" buttons.... the list goes on...

We have a solid admins & mods team. We are all vapers and have a passion for the forum. There is quite a lot of behind the scenes work here to keep things running in the right direction. It has to be said that @Andre was an instrumental part of this and contributed massively - but now that he has stepped down, we need to move forward with the additional members of the admins and mods team and do this site proud!

And most importantly - I think we have the best group of members in the world. Vape Team South Africa is a warm, kind and caring bunch. I have yet to see this much genuine help on any online forum anywhere. Not to mention fun, laughter and top content too. These sentiments have even been echoed by several international members, so it's not just me. Without the members this forum would be nothing but some software sitting on a server. So a big thank you to all of you who join in the spirit of this forum and make it what it is.

I think we can all be proud of ECIGSSA. Well done to all.

Congrats all new team members. Just one question...whats the difference being a mod or admin?

Congrats all new team members. Just one question...whats the difference being a mod or admin?
Admin can access the backend of the forum and configure components and modules.

Mods make sure the forums, threads and posts are in the right place, neat and that the members are behaving

Admin can access the backend of the forum and configure components and modules.

Mods make sure the forums, threads and posts are in the right place, neat and that the members are behaving
mods can also give warnings :D

Congrats guys... Great to see this incredible team growing from strength to strength.
@Andre... Thanks for your service, you are an incredible asset to this community!

Back