Alien Vision E-juice Boba's Bounty

I so wanna order me some, always wanted to try it since i got into vaping

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

When I had some at the first vape meet it tasted like tobacco and peanut brittle

tobacco and candied roasted almonds....especially on low ohms (and no, not like a burnt flavour :rolleyes:)...but not too sweet either. Just pleasant. I have become a big fan of it.
Btw, there is another juice that is according to the RIP tripper very very close to Bobas... its this one:

https://www.vapor-freak.de/E-Liquid/Grumpys-Juice/GJ-Grumpys-Hooch

unfortunately not in stock....as soon as I can get hold of it I will purchase ;)

I'm still going to give it a couple of days before i do a full review @Tom, but for now all i can say is that its been a long time since i can say that the hype is fully justified :)
Did you finish the Bobas bounty yet? Whats the final verdict?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

seeing that his not here I will answer for him. He has sold all his juice in his cupboard and the only 2 juices will have a place in his juice tray. Bobas and heavenly t. thats a short summary lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

seeing that his not here I will answer for him. He has sold all his juice in his cupboard and the only 2 juices will have a place in his juice tray. Bobas and heavenly t. thats a short summary lol

says it all ;) yeah....boba's is really that good. I got one full bottle left. Considering going for the 100ml ration next time

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Just last night I said to my wife with a southern accent : "Baby I got me some Boba's Bounty". She looked at me bewildered and said : "What the hell is Boba's Bounty". To which I replied: "It's a slice of heaven sweetcakes!":D:D:D

Now just waiting for my "courier" to bring it to me.......7 days is a looonnng time!

upload_2014-5-14_1-43-8.png????

how is it being sent?

how is it being sent?

One of our directors is in the States.....I messaged him on Thursday evening and he said it was fine if I can get it delivered to his parents house in Florida by Tuesday 14 May (today) so I pulled the trigger in the early hours of Friday morning and chose priority mail . Seeing that it's status today was delivered Monday morning past I am very optimistic that he will bring it back with him next week. Spur of the moment indulgence. Only the best for my Evod!!! LOL!!!:D:D:D??????

bobas does not like cotton. try it with a standard coil and cotton and see whicj u prefer

bobas does not like cotton. try it with a standard coil and cotton and see whicj u prefer

no issues here on cotton. I always do cotton wicks, the few times that i did silica....it was not my thing and it lasted a day each time

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Just last night I said to my wife with a southern accent : "Baby I got me some Boba's Bounty". She looked at me bewildered and said : "What the hell is Boba's Bounty". To which I replied: "It's a slice of heaven sweetcakes!":D:D:D

Now just waiting for my "courier" to bring it to me.......7 days is a looonnng time!

View attachment 5059????

good decision!

no issues here on cotton. I always do cotton wicks, the few times that i did silica....it was not my thing and it lasted a day each time

maybe its just a personal preference. but my self and zodiac prefer the bobas on silica

Ok, so I guess I need to try the Bobas. Tried it with a kayfun at the vape meet from @Tornalca , but weren't that impressed. Must sayt, was just like 2 toots.
Would like to try it on my Reo!

Ok, so I guess I need to try the Bobas. Tried it with a kayfun at the vape meet from @Tornalca , but weren't that impressed. Must sayt, was just like 2 toots.

If I make the next Vape meet, I can make that happen for you.

generally those who take a toot dont like it immediately. its a juice that grows on you

Hmmmm.....I just cannot come right with cotton.....it changes the taste somehow and the vape is not as smooth for me.....even in the dripper

I remember when it was probably one of the hardest juices to find in the US. Always out of stock. People were literately stalking flavoring companies trying to find out where Alien Visions were getting the tobacco bases from as it was alleged that it was made up up two bases.

This is literally what would happen. BB would go out of stock and everyone would be canvasing all the well known concentrate companies. If one of these companies had a tobacco extract that went out of stock shortly after Alien Visions ran out of BB, they would report it to the group members who were involved assuming Alien Visions bought up the stock again to supply their extremely huge demand. It was a joke and I'll admit I partook.

Others presumed they were naturally extracted and we're trying to locate where the extraction process might have been taking place to get a look at which leaves were being used. I'm sure the poor guys at AV at some point must have been thinking: Jesus, I might actually be in danger here. Someone would kill me for this recipe.

Clone recipes and liquids popped up everywhere. BB has a very very unique oatmeal raisin like taste to the tobbaco base. The last and closest recipe I used to try clone it, vinegar was actually involved in to emulate it. It got close, but that was the last straw for me before I realized how ridiculous the entire thing was.

BB will always remain an enigma and unless Alien Visions releases the recipe it's never going to be duplicated.

These days I do find a lot of posts saying how over rated this liquid is, but remember where in the Vaping timeline Boba's Bounty was born. You can't compare Apples to Pears. Way more advanced processes are being used in modern day "premium" <---- (I don't even know what that means anymore) concoctions to achieve flavor layers BB couldn't even dream of. Five Pawns which you all know is one of these companies.

And they are forced to go above and beyond because it's the only real way to create something truly unique that in no way shape or form can be duplicated. Anyone can buy a concentrate from a vendor like FA, or PA and mix up a batch of e-liquid. This does not make you an artist. We call it DIY. It's where it all started. All liquid companies began here. But how will that separate them from the rest? How are they going above and beyond to ensure this product is unique?

In my humble opinion, the word premium on a bottle means nothing. Five Pawns doesn't use that word anywhere on their packaging nor their site, although I might have missed it. Believe they use the word signature? Please correct me if I'm wrong. If I see the word premium I'm expecting that good quality nicotine, good grade VG and PG and a decent flavoring was used. But other than that it tells me nothing.
You'll find these kinds of juices from various vendors abroad ranging anywhere between $10 - $15. And that's fine because there is a place in the market for them. I believe BB is also at $15 for 30ml last time I bought from them. But there is a definitive difference between them and juices that will probably range anywhere between $20 - $37.

I digress.
Where was I? Oh comparing Apples to Pears. If BB was buying on the market extracts they were doing a damn fine job of concealing where it was coming from. They did once disclose that their product was made out of two tobacco bases and a total of 6 or 7 ingredients. True or False? I have no idea. Could have been to throw people a boner. But my point is this. These guys were killing it because they had something unique. Every juice company should strive for this because it's what makes this whole experience fun and worth while.
BB is one hell of an e-juice and a legend in my books. I'll buy a bottle of that stuff just to sit in a glass casing. And not because of how great a liquid it is, but because of it's story.

Disclaimer: These are my thoughts, opinions and conclusions formulated over the years that I have been vaping.

OK.........so I tried it and.......... I'm not getting it.

Setup: IGO dripper with a 0.8 Ohm paracoil and silica wick on a launcher with a fresh battery @ 4.2V / Evod with 2.1 Ohm coil @ 6.5-10 watts. Boba's was steeped for a week.

Well it is a complex juice. Very difficult to discern what flavours are in there. It definitely tastes better in a dripper with a sub-ohm coil - it's complexities comes out better. The thing is while I do not dislike it .... it does not do it for me at all. It's just a flavour that did not wow me. In fact dare I say............... I actually enjoyed Vapour Mountain's VM4 much much more....:blush::blush::blush:

This past few months I have tasted many juices and have reached the point where I very quickly know if a juice is for me or not. I previously mixed up a batch of my own inspired coffee deluxe of which dulche de leche was a component and the boba's reminded me of that. I will admit that I have a preference for slightly sweeter juices.

So I will be bringing it with to the vape meet and I am willing to swop for other juice or even hardware. I don't see the point of hanging on to it when there are others who really love it.????;)

OK.........so I tried it and.......... I'm not getting it.

Setup: IGO dripper with a 0.8 Ohm paracoil and silica wick on a launcher with a fresh battery @ 4.2V / Evod with 2.1 Ohm coil @ 6.5-10 watts. Boba's was steeped for a week.

Well it is a complex juice. Very difficult to discern what flavours are in there. It definitely tastes better in a dripper with a sub-ohm coil - it's complexities comes out better. The thing is while I do not dislike it .... it does not do it for me at all. It's just a flavour that did not wow me. In fact dare I say............... I actually enjoyed Vapour Mountain's VM4 much much more....:blush::blush::blush:

This past few months I have tasted many juices and have reached the point where I very quickly know if a juice is for me or not. I previously mixed up a batch of my own inspired coffee deluxe of which dulche de leche was a component and the boba's reminded me of that. I will admit that I have a preference for slightly sweeter juices.

So I will be bringing it with to the vape meet and I am willing to swop for other juice or even hardware. I don't see the point of hanging on to it when there are others who really love it.????;)
I would love to try it, how much of it do you have?

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Back