Alien Vision E-juice Boba's Bounty

Swop you for VM4 ;)

Sheesh @Oupa ........ how could I possibly refuse you..... after all you are single-handedly responsible for my progress on my diy mixes....and the great service you have been giving me for the past 4 months... at the moment all my ADV juices are diy made from your stock. We can work out something at the meet....thanks :)

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say that i haven't forgotten about the juice review, sorry fines master :D ... But this juice is very complicated, every day something new, i'll be back with the full review soon guys :)

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say that i haven't forgotten about the juice review, sorry fines master :D ... But this juice is very complicated, every day something new, i'll be back with the full review soon guys :)
Whilst you contemplate your review, I have had about 2 ml of the bottle you sent me (thanks). Real good pipe tobacco taste, but almost as if it does not have substance, like not full enough mouth feel or body for me (if that makes sense). Just my initial impressions. Will test the rest. Think I almost prefer the Gorilla with the full banana aftertaste, which I just had a few toots of at the Vape Meet.

Whilst you contemplate your review, I have had about 2 ml of the bottle you sent me (thanks). Real good pipe tobacco taste, but almost as if it does not have substance, like not full enough mouth feel or body for me (if that makes sense). Just my initial impressions. Will test the rest. Think I almost prefer the Gorilla with the full banana aftertaste, which I just had a few toots of at the Vape Meet.
@Matthee give it some time. I met up with @Oupa today and we had a little chat about bobas. his initial impressions was also that it didnt do it for him and after a couple of days his hooked! although it might not be for you. time will tell

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Blackbird in the Kayfun, Bobas in the Reo and VM4 in the Russian. Nuff said!!!

is Alien Vision and Alien Vapor the same company?

but alien vapor has bobas bounty?

Lol, ye, Alien Vapor has blatantly copied Alien Vision's name, or at least the 'Alien' part, as well as Boba's Bounty. Many people has been ripped off with this fake Boba's, theres a thread about it on ECF.

Back