Alien Visions E-Juice - Juice Reviews

Just Reading this made me want some more lol! great Review @Silver!!

p.s Im glad you pin pointed it out as im sure lots of people will agree with the flavor!

Ah, have seen this described as Graham crackers on ECF many a time. Must be equivalent to our Granola bar/Tennis biscuit.!
Great, considered review, as always, thanks.
Seems to me Bobas is one of those - you either love it or not, no in between. Tried it myself, but not to my liking.

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a must try now.

Great review @Silver, as always comprehensive, literate and well written.:clap:
My subjective :2c: about Boba's Bounty, is that it's something everyone must/should try,
I've been wanting to do a review but for the life of me cant pin this flavor down, it's something else.
The first tank (standard Gtank 1.8ohm) I vaped, I got a layered inhale of butterscotch and caramel and on exhale I had a smooth tobacco flavor, I loved it!
The next day, I did the same thing, fresh wick, same setup, full tank but this time around, I got a mystery flavor on inhale which i cant explain and on exhale I experienced a chocolate tobacco like flavor that melts my heart. :inlove:

ADV for me:dance:

Of course Ive made a 30ml order for this week :D:dance::rock: and all thanks to @ShaneW, not only does he make a great juice available for us saffas, he is also a great guy and very helpful. Thanks buddy :rock:

Another great review @Silver . I've also got the 18mg. I hadn't thought of it before but the granola bar does kinda describe this juice fairly well. I dont pick up any of the tennis biscuit at all though. When I first tried this juice in my Kayfun with 1.2 ohm coil wicked with cotton I was blasted with only one flavour... Raisins! That's all I could taste for the first two days, I loved that! Sadly, on day three the raisins were gone completely and I haven't tasted that since.

Has anyone else noticed how quickly this stuff gunks a coil up?

Thanks all for the feedback. Much appreciated
I had to go out shortly after I wrote the review
A great juice indeed for those that like granola and oats

@BumbleBee - I have noticed it gunks the cotton and coil quite a bit. That, combined with the 100% VG makes me think it wont work too nicely in a commercial Clearo.

@r0gue z0mbie - more'ish is a fabulous word ! Spot on

Thanks all for the feedback. Much appreciated
I had to go out shortly after I wrote the review
A great juice indeed for those that like granola and oats

@BumbleBee - I have noticed it gunks the cotton and coil quite a bit. That, combined with the 100% VG makes me think it wont work too nicely in a commercial Clearo.

@r0gue z0mbie - more'ish is a fabulous word ! Spot on
Yeah, I wouldn't put this in a commercial tank, I don't even use it in the Kayfun anymore, it only gets used in the Igo-l.

Spot on. This is the perfect description for this juice. I have been vaping this as a treat since march and could not decribe it like this. Granola bar it is from now on for me!

Hi all

This is my first Alien Visions juice review and none other than the internationally acclaimed and much sought after Bobas Bounty. Thanks to @ShaneW from Juicy Joes, who brings these juices in to SA, I managed to get a 30ml bottle for R260. I got the 18mg strength. Bobas Bounty is 100% VG.

I have been vaping it for the past 3 weeks. Here goes...

Alien Visions - BOBAS BOUNTY (18mg)

Bottom line - Granola bars and tennis biscuits with mild tobacco in the background. Such a delicious and full flavour that I could eat it. Stonking throat hit. This is a true winner in my book. I have already ordered replenishments.

The liquid has an orange type of colour. It is very thick and my first 100% VG juice I've reviewed. It smells like biscuits.

View attachment 11742

Wow, this is delicious and unlike any e-juice flavour I've tried before.

Immediately after the first few toots, this is what comes to my mind:

View attachment 11744

Granola bars!

The flavour of Bobas is really interesting, complex and very delicious to my taste. It tastes to me like Granola Bars, Tennis biscuits and mild tobacco. I first get a full Granola Bar flavour, complete with oats and something slightly sweet. Then the mild tobacco - but more in the background. It's all mixed together and quite filling. The flavours are rich but not overdone.

On a fresh wick and battery, this juice has an unbelievably good taste. A mouthful of fullness. Savoury granola bar, oats and mild tobacco. Rich but oh, so satisfying. I could eat it. A true winner in my book.

This is more savoury than sweet. It's more oats and granola bar than it is sweet biscuit. It is of medium dryness. Not very dry nor is it wet. This is a warm vape not a cool one. It tastes like food, no jokes. It's comforting. Very natural tasting - no artificial flavours.

Thankfully for me, Bobas delivers superbly on the throat hit at 18mg. And surprisingly so, given it's 100% VG. More throat hit than a few other 50/50 18mg juices I've tried. Impressive. Wonder how they do that? I was vaping it mostly at 0.65 ohms on my REO - so about 21-27 Watts. What a wonderful knock it gives. Not sharp poking but solid thumps. A few drags satisfies the nic/throat hit craving instantly.

The texture is quite coarse - I think it works well for the granola bar and oats flavour. This is a bold vape - full flavoured and as I said before it knocks hard. Perhaps a lower nic strength would be more mellow. In my view this juice definitely has all-day vapability potential. It's not too sweet and is very tasty.

The aftertaste is pretty similar to the main taste - savoury granola bar - and remains for a while - just without the bits in your teeth you get when eating granola bars ;-) It is pleasant.

The juice vaped beautifully in the Reo. Vaporises well. Being 100% VG, the vapour is way above average, so vapour lovers will enjoy this.

The only minor negative I could report on this juice was that being 100% VG it is thicker than normal and takes a bit longer to squonk on the Reo. One has to keep the little Reo bottle pressed for a bit longer than normal. Commercial tanks with slower wicks would probably struggle with this juice, so be careful.

I enjoyed this juice at all times of the day and night. In 18mg, it knocks hard and is not cheap, so I didn't use this as a "mindless vaping" juice. Instead, I had it set up in one device and enjoyed it several times a day or when I needed a thumping ;-)

I'm not sure who will like this juice. It's hard to liken it to other juices. I would imagine that if you like Granola bars and Tennis biscuits you will like this.

Packaging:
- I think the packaging is simple and effective.
- A typical squeezable plastic bottle with a child deterrent cap.
- The nozzle works well and despite the juice being thick, it's easy to aim and squirt with precision
- Labelling is decent - I like the way they clearly mark the nic strength with the big number in the middle. No messing around here. However, I did not see the 100% VG indication.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 0.65 ohm para-coil - cotton wick - (21 to 27 Watts, depending on battery level)
Awesome review. Descriptive as expected from a @Silver review. Ans full of information. A good use of words mate. Very well done

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nice review like always @Silver

I also love Bobas and must say it's definitely a juice that's make you wonder "What the hell does this taste like?"

It kept me guessing and after the second tank of Bobas the taste that kept coming to mind was Malt & Barley.

MaltsBarley.jpg

Bobas is definitely a unique tasting juice and like @Andre said a juice that you either LOVE or Hate.

PS - The Gorilla juice by Alien Vision which is Bobas with a Banana twist is also very nice.

Nice review like always @Silver

I also love Bobas and must say it's definitely a juice that's make you wonder "What the hell does this taste like?"

It kept me guessing and after the second tank of Bobas the taste that kept coming to mind was Malt & Barley.

View attachment 11770

Bobas is definitely a unique tasting juice and like @Andre said a juice that you either LOVE or Hate.

PS - The Gorilla juice by Alien Vision which is Bobas with a Banana twist is also very nice.
BTW love the new avatar, and especially this line "Try being INFORMED instead of just Opinionated" on your profile.

Great review as always @Silver! Doc was kind enough to give me some of this juice. It's the first time I'm trying a 6mg juice. The nic strength is too light for me. I can take about 3 toots and then i start too cough like crazy. Weird that a lower mg juice makes me cough though .All I can taste is maple and chocolate. Tastes nice though. I do like it but its not an ADV for me. Vaping this on a Russian 91% on a Cana Mod at 8 watts.

Great review Irnest. You 100% spot on on the Granola bar.. :) I think its an amazing juice, I gotta try more of the alien vision juices.

You really are the king of juice reviews! Once again you've done an incredible job

I have been trying to figure out what the flavour in Bobas is for the past few months and granola bar just hits the nail on the head. You wont believe the different ideas Ive heard from people trying to describe the taste, everything from liquorice to honey.

So glad you figured this one out, I can finally stop vaping bobas while staring at the ceiling and scratching my head :rofl:
I get asked so often what Bobas taste like and now I can reply back with a link. lol

I'm wondering if they didn't have to make their tobaccos 100% VG because the TH is just too strong if you include PG? It really does have a punchy TH.

Regarding commercial tanks... The CT guys only vape bobas in an evod, no problem. As thick as it is, it seems to wick well.

You really are the king of juice reviews! Once again you've done an incredible job

I have been trying to figure out what the flavour in Bobas is for the past few months and granola bar just hits the nail on the head. You wont believe the different ideas Ive heard from people trying to describe the taste, everything from liquorice to honey.

So glad you figured this one out, I can finally stop vaping bobas while staring at the ceiling and scratching my head :rofl:
I get asked so often what Bobas taste like and now I can reply back with a link. lol

I'm wondering if they didn't have to make their tobaccos 100% VG because the TH is just too strong if you include PG? It really does have a punchy TH.

Many thanks @ShaneW !
The compliment is much appreciated ;-)

A big thanks has to go to you for making this juice easily available!
I hope that the stocks will be kept up and that the juice will flow as nicely as it vapes!

I have tried a few juices from Alien Visions - Bobas, Gorilla juice, Flue Cured - none to my liking.
Thus, it was with some trepidation that I ordered some Havana Gold from Juicy Joes, based on @johan's review at the start of this thread.
Happy to report that this one certainly hits the spot for me and more. As soon as 18 mg is available shall order some more.

Andre I'll gladly take the bobas and gorilla juice off your hands :giggle:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

Hi all

This is my first Alien Visions juice review and none other than the internationally acclaimed and much sought after Bobas Bounty. Thanks to @ShaneW from Juicy Joes, who brings these juices in to SA, I managed to get a 30ml bottle for R260. I got the 18mg strength. Bobas Bounty is 100% VG.

I have been vaping it for the past 3 weeks. Here goes...

Alien Visions - BOBAS BOUNTY (18mg)

Bottom line - Granola bars and tennis biscuits with mild tobacco in the background. Such a delicious and full flavour that I could eat it. Stonking throat hit. This is a true winner in my book. I have already ordered replenishments.

The liquid has an orange type of colour. It is very thick and my first 100% VG juice I've reviewed. It smells like biscuits.

View attachment 11742

Wow, this is delicious and unlike any e-juice flavour I've tried before.

Immediately after the first few toots, this is what comes to my mind:

View attachment 11744

Granola bars!

The flavour of Bobas is really interesting, complex and very delicious to my taste. It tastes to me like Granola Bars, Tennis biscuits and mild tobacco. I first get a full Granola Bar flavour, complete with oats and something slightly sweet. Then the mild tobacco - but more in the background. It's all mixed together and quite filling. The flavours are rich but not overdone.

On a fresh wick and battery, this juice has an unbelievably good taste. A mouthful of fullness. Savoury granola bar, oats and mild tobacco. Rich but oh, so satisfying. I could eat it. A true winner in my book.

This is more savoury than sweet. It's more oats and granola bar than it is sweet biscuit. It is of medium dryness. Not very dry nor is it wet. This is a warm vape not a cool one. It tastes like food, no jokes. It's comforting. Very natural tasting - no artificial flavours.

Thankfully for me, Bobas delivers superbly on the throat hit at 18mg. And surprisingly so, given it's 100% VG. More throat hit than a few other 50/50 18mg juices I've tried. Impressive. Wonder how they do that? I was vaping it mostly at 0.65 ohms on my REO - so about 21-27 Watts. What a wonderful knock it gives. Not sharp poking but solid thumps. A few drags satisfies the nic/throat hit craving instantly.

The texture is quite coarse - I think it works well for the granola bar and oats flavour. This is a bold vape - full flavoured and as I said before it knocks hard. Perhaps a lower nic strength would be more mellow. In my view this juice definitely has all-day vapability potential. It's not too sweet and is very tasty.

The aftertaste is pretty similar to the main taste - savoury granola bar - and remains for a while - just without the bits in your teeth you get when eating granola bars ;-) It is pleasant.

The juice vaped beautifully in the Reo. Vaporises well. Being 100% VG, the vapour is way above average, so vapour lovers will enjoy this.

The only minor negative I could report on this juice was that being 100% VG it is thicker than normal and takes a bit longer to squonk on the Reo. One has to keep the little Reo bottle pressed for a bit longer than normal. Commercial tanks with slower wicks would probably struggle with this juice, so be careful.

I enjoyed this juice at all times of the day and night. In 18mg, it knocks hard and is not cheap, so I didn't use this as a "mindless vaping" juice. Instead, I had it set up in one device and enjoyed it several times a day or when I needed a thumping ;-)

I'm not sure who will like this juice. It's hard to liken it to other juices. I would imagine that if you like Granola bars and Tennis biscuits you will like this.

Packaging:
- I think the packaging is simple and effective.
- A typical squeezable plastic bottle with a child deterrent cap.
- The nozzle works well and despite the juice being thick, it's easy to aim and squirt with precision
- Labelling is decent - I like the way they clearly mark the nic strength with the big number in the middle. No messing around here. However, I did not see the 100% VG indication.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 0.65 ohm para-coil - cotton wick - (21 to 27 Watts, depending on battery level)
Figs! I'm almost positive that is the fruit that I'm getting out of Boba's. At first I thought it was raisin but I'm now convinced it is Fig! This is one strange juice :)

Figs! I'm almost positive that is the fruit that I'm getting out of Boba's. At first I thought it was raisin but I'm now convinced it is Fig! This is one strange juice :)

Figs?! How now brown cow! I must really stop reading about boba's bounty, it confuses the hell out of me, I should just vape it and be happy that I get to vape such heavenly flavors :--P

Back