Alien Visions E-Juice - Juice Reviews

Thanks all for the feedback. Much appreciated
I had to go out shortly after I wrote the review
A great juice indeed for those that like granola and oats

@BumbleBee - I have noticed it gunks the cotton and coil quite a bit. That, combined with the 100% VG makes me think it wont work too nicely in a commercial Clearo.

@r0gue z0mbie - more'ish is a fabulous word ! Spot on
Ordered a 30ml @ 50/50% as A.V. claimed it most popular.I quite liked this chameleon of a juice.I guess the high v.g. would be a difference, what do you think?

Ordered a 30ml @ 50/50% as A.V. claimed it most popular.I quite liked this chameleon of a juice.I guess the high v.g. would be a difference, what do you think?

Not really sure @kev mac - i only tried the 100 percent VG one
But it has a strong throat hit for all VG, so I presume the 50/50 is even stronger.
Maybe also a bit stronger flavour but it didnt suffer from flavour either in the all VG version
What nic strength did you get?

How does thew Alien Vapor clone stuff compare to the original?

Not really sure @kev mac - i only tried the 100 percent VG one
But it has a strong throat hit for all VG, so I presume the 50/50 is even stronger.
Maybe also a bit stronger flavour but it didnt suffer from flavour either in the all VG version
What nic strength did you get?
12%.As my a.d.v.i'm in love w/ a simple Recipe of 60-40% vg.,pg.10 to 15% ry4 (double or Asian)+5to10%menthol,nic. 5 to10%.I just love this stuff though I know it's hardly revolutionary .

Back