Atlantis is getting a bigger tank!

You have a good point bud.

I am a dual coil guy so I have come to enjoy big airflow. It's actually the main reason I steer clear of single coil builds on my RDAs.

PS thanks for the suggestions. I will look into these :)

I waiting to hear from @paulph201 on the billow to see how that fares in terms of airflow.

The billow has slightly more airflow, I believe its 2 x 2.5mm, I love mine. The flavor and clouds are top notch with a near perfect draw

SO looking forward to the Billow , not much of a lung hitter , so do I close the airflow then a bit more or would the Atlantis be a better option then ?

SO looking forward to the Billow , not much of a lung hitter , so do I close the airflow then a bit more or would the Atlantis be a better option then ?

You should be fine with either the Billow or Atlantis, both allow you to close the Airflow enough to do mouth to lung - and even with a lot of airflow, it's still possible to do mouth to lung hits - I sometimes do this when I have the Lemo set to wide open :D

You should be fine with either the Billow or Atlantis, both allow you to close the Airflow enough to do mouth to lung - and even with a lot of airflow, it's still possible to do mouth to lung hits - I sometimes do this when I have the Lemo set to wide open :D

I will die trying to do mouth to lung on the atlantis... i've tried it quite a few times.. and it all results in me coughing my lungs out hahahahao_O

I will die trying to do mouth to lung on the atlantis... i've tried it quite a few times.. and it all results in me coughing my lungs out hahahahao_O

The Atlantis and the Sub Ohm Tank is a very different animal to all other tanks... I dilute my Tropical Ice in a big way and only then do I vape the tanks... a different flavour and tons and tons of clouds.

Hi @Daniel, if you like tightish mouth to lung, then I am afraid you will not like the Atlantis.

To put things in perspective, I like my tight mouth to lung vaping. I love the draw on my Evod1. Its really tight. And on my standard RM2 on the Reo. A bit looser but still fairly tight. On the Nautilus Mini I use the second smallest airhole. Its ever so slightly looser than I would like, but its fine. The smallest airhole is just way too tight.

The Atlantis' smallest airhole is quite a bit looser than what i like for mouth to lung. I would say its a bit looser than the second smallest hole on the Nautilus Mini. And that is too loose for me

So i think the Atlantis is far better for lung hits. I knew this when i bought it and i am enjoying it on the odd occasion for a big deep lung hit with some lovely mentholated juice. Massive clouds.

Long story short, I think the Atlantis is not for mouth to lung

EDIT - but it works so well as a lung hit, i cant believe its a commercial device!

Last edited:
The Atlantis and the Sub Ohm Tank is a very different animal to all other tanks... I dilute my Tropical Ice in a big way and only then do I vape the tanks... a different flavour and tons and tons of clouds.

Lol i know exactly what you mean.
when i had the nautilus i could still vape 12mg or higher. Now i struggle to vape 6mg juices lol i have to dilute it with vg and it somewhat kills the flavour abit.:(

Lol i know exactly what you mean.
when i had the nautilus i could still vape 12mg or higher. Now i struggle to vape 6mg juices lol i have to dilute it with vg and it somewhat kills the flavour abit.:(

Dude, ive been vaping 3mg in my atlantis since the day i got it... Today i decided to try 6mg, I mixed up a fresh baych of menthol for my dripper and though, "Hey, put it in the cloud pipe'

I immediately regretted my decision, almost passed out! haha...

Its 3mg or noting for me!

I like it because it hits hard ;)

Well, not on the atlantis (I don't have one), but the Lemo with fully open airflow and a 0.5 Ohm para coil @ 12mg juice...hits nice and hard and it should pretty much match the Atlantis. I don't do this all the time, but every now and then I find it gives me a nice thump to remind me I'm actually inhaling something other than air :D

Holy crap...just realized that the juice I've got in the Lemo right now is an 18mg o_O No wonder I've been feeling all "floaty" today :p

Holy crap...just realized that the juice I've got in the Lemo right now is an 18mg o_O No wonder I've been feeling all "floaty" today :p

Bells-Header.jpg

Hi @Daniel, if you like tightish mouth to lung, then I am afraid you will not like the Atlantis.
Long story short, I think the Atlantis is not for mouth to lung

EDIT - but it works so well as a lung hit, i cant believe its a commercial device!

thx for the extensive advise , was aiming at the Billow more anyway like to dive right into building ... go big or go home

Dude, ive been vaping 3mg in my atlantis since the day i got it... Today i decided to try 6mg, I mixed up a fresh baych of menthol for my dripper and though, "Hey, put it in the cloud pipe'

I immediately regretted my decision, almost passed out! haha...

Lol the only crap part is, most of the import juices our local guys get in hardly has lower than 6mg nic....
Whenever i ask it's either sold out or they don't stock low nic juices.

I've tried 12mg, at 1st its abit tight on the chest but then when i get used to it i get those head hits and get abit light headed hahaha ;-):rolleyes:

Dude, ive been vaping 3mg in my atlantis since the day i got it...

I've been vaping 6mg almost since I started. In the beginning I was using 18mg commercial juice (Liqua) and it tasted terrible - since 18mg and 0mg was available, I bought one of each and mixed them to get 9mg. Immediate improvement in taste, and I could sleep at night again :p

I started mixing my own juice in March last year, and decided to start with 9mg, which I soon dropped to 6mg without noticing any real difference. When I recently got the Atlantis I added VG to the juices I had already made to change the PG/VG ratio to 50/50 (from 70/30), but didn't bother adding Nic or flavour - the flavour was obviously more muted but I didn't really notice the decrease in Nic (to around 4mg).

New juices I've made since are 6mg, but your post got me thinking - if I didn't really notice the lower Nic when I diluted my juices, why not use 3mg? Dropping to 3mg would be beneficial for both me and my wife, and would lower costs too.

I guess the ideal Nic level would be the minimum to satisfy the 'craving' and still provide some TH.

Lol the only crap part is, most of the import juices our local guys get in hardly has lower than 6mg nic....
Whenever i ask it's either sold out or they don't stock low nic juices.

I've tried 12mg, at 1st its abit tight on the chest but then when i get used to it i get those head hits and get abit light headed hahaha ;-):rolleyes:

One of the reasons I began mixing my own juice - maybe you should give it a try?

One of the reasons I began mixing my own juice - maybe you should give it a try?

I do mix it often, but there are certain juices that shouldn't be mixed and those are the juices that are hard to find in low nic. e.g Five Pawns etc

@Rob Fisher

I watched your video earlier - the one where you vaped on this extended tank - and it made me remember to tell you something

We both changed our Atlantis coils at the same time by pure coincidence! I also changed mine yesterday after about a month and 30ml of juice. I noticed the vapour was a bit off

But here's the interesting part. You know how it spits a bit. Well when I changed the coil yesterday there is a lot less spitting. Almost not spitting at all. It still makes a bit of a crackle and pop the first puff but it settles down nicely.

Not sure if it was just my first coil that was a spitter or if the fresher coils generally spit less. But i am suitably impressed either way.

Thanks for the headsup in your video. I think this is a great gadget for Atlantis lovers

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher

I watched your video earlier - the one where you vaped on this extended tank - and it made me remember to tell you something

We both changed our Atlantis coils at the same time by pure coincidence! I also changed mine yesterday after about a month and 30ml of juice. I noticed the vapour was a bit off

But here the interesting part. You know how it spits a bit. Well when I changed the coil yesterday there is a lot less spitting. Almost not spitting at all. It still makes a bit of a crackle and pop the first puff but it settles down nicely.

Not sure if it was just my first coil that was a spitter or if the fresher coils generally spit less. But i am suitably impressed either way.

Thanks for the headsup in your video. I think this is a great gadget for Atlantis lovers

100% Hi Ho @Silver! You are right on the button! I have been vaping gigantic clouds and no spitting at all! Chicken Dinner! :clap:

Yes @Silver correct. We do have the 5ml tank upgrade for the atlantis. Thank you

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Here's a comparison so you can see the difference exact same tank...just longer...

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423862043493.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423862043493.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
Back