Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

I have incredibly sad News - Last night I placed my M80+ with the Billow on the floor whilst I watched a movie on my horizontal. I kicked it over - so it literally just fell on its side.

...... and my Glass cracked .....

This morning i'm coming to terms with this reality, i'm broken.

Help where do I get a replacement glass quick sticks?
I feel your pain, the other day at work, with only my Billow on hand, I just filled the tank to the max and decided to go outside for a nice vape. As soon as I opened to door to go out, I tapped a metal bar on the door and put a nice hole in my glass. So quick message to @KieranD and got 2 spares from him on my way home. But it was the worst few hours without any spare drippers on hand.

I feel your pain, the other day at work, with only my Billow on hand, I just filled the tank to the max and decided to go outside for a nice vape. As soon as I opened to door to go out, I tapped a metal bar on the door and put a nice hole in my glass. So quick message to @KieranD and got 2 spares from him on my way home. But it was the worst few hours without any spare drippers on hand.
Thats why I tend to find myself with at least 3 full setups at any given place :rofl:
Must be pure luck, but no mishaps so far... Probably waiting for the day I'm least expecting a failure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I te

Thats why I tend to find myself with at least 3 full setups at any given place :rofl:
Must be pure luck, but no mishaps so far... Probably waiting for the day I'm least expecting a failure...
I normally carry a spare dripper and batteries as backups, due to past experience. But on the day that I needed to use it, I forget the dripper at home :(

I feel like I'm on a rece track with my bike when I realise on my way home I left my traveling mods on my desk at work :-D
Its a mental thing... Like I'm going to be forced to stop somewhere for hours without a Vape on me, and staying only 10km from work doesn't set my mind any more at ease...

Man the Billow is awesome, thanks to @Eugene_VH from Vapoholics for mine, been using non stop for 3 days now and no issues. Build 28 gauge twisted tonight and the flavour is great. 0.39 ohm on the VT and they look sexy together.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 43
Just tried it out, works pretty well. First time I've used a regular cotton ball & could probably get the cotton thickness a bit better as the draw is now a bit tighter. It's actually a pretty easy build and eliminates the guesswork, a nice approach that ends up working perfectly for the billow and it's "wick guides" - so far no ghost leaks either ;-)

I'll definitely be experimenting more with this, thanks @Keith Milton for posting & @Chukin'Vape for confirming!

argh.. the mysterious leak started again.. been upright the whole time and suddenly juice starts coming out the airflow :eek:

haven't managed 24hrs without a leak on this thing
a leak thru the airhole is most likely caused by the wicking here is my wick for reference
ca2bd783e6e03ea77945afc842b2c7a9.jpg

too little watts can also be the cause. this tank wicks like a boss and if you not vaporising all the liquid coming thru it will only have 1 place to go down and that is the airhole

Don't think it's the wicking, I've done build like the one in your pic and different variants too, shorter / longer, different thicknesses etc. I usually vape between 25-35w - probably not the issue either.

What's also odd is that sometimes the leak happens when the tank isn't in use, and just standing on my desk.

I've had the tank get stuck together several times which is pretty annoying. I think mine is probably just not 100%

Wicking like a boss

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 42
@method1 Where in Johannesburg are you bro?
We could arrange a coffee somewhere vape friendly, then I'll wick yours the way I've done mine.
We can start with the basics, do a para coil, unwind them from each other to get two evenly spaced coils, place them, test them, wick them, juice, and give it a bash :rock:
It keeps up well with chain vaping and loooong drags, and I've had it in my bike jacket on the bike, falling around inside a protective pouch in my backpack on the bike, heck last night I purposefully left it mod and all lying on its side for shits and giggles, just to see if I can MAKE it leak, but nope, not a drop... :dance:

Anyone have a best build for the billow v2? More flavour would be nice. As the kangertech subox has noticeable more flavour.
Issue: NCV fruloops taste on
Billow v2 - popcorny taste
Kanger - coco pops cereal kind of taste

Anyone have a best build for the billow v2? More flavour would be nice. As the kangertech subox has noticeable more flavour.
Issue: NCV fruloops taste on
Billow v2 - popcorny taste
Kanger - coco pops cereal kind of taste

Can you describe your build, and perhaps add a pic or two?

I'm currently rocking a 28G 9 Waraps around 2.5mm ID Spaced. Wrapped a para coil, unwound them from each other, and had the two identical coils.

The Pic below is after about 3 days of full day use (Used the Billow 2 as my exclusive vape)
The old wick was removed, coils dry burnt and brushed clean (Tooth Brush) and re wicked. Vaping like a champ still from Tuesday evening till now, think its about time for another cleaning and wicking.

Okay Well I dont have a pic. As Im posting for a mate for a mate of mine. He is running on 0.32ohms.. He has 26g nickel wire for temp sensing. But flavour isnt as great as 0.5ohm occ kanger

Okay Well I dont have a pic. As Im posting for a mate for a mate of mine. He is running on 0.32ohms.. He has 26g nickel wire for temp sensing. But flavour isnt as great as 0.5ohm occ kanger

Unfortunately I cant comment on Nickel builds, as I haven't done any yet...
My setup is with Kanthal A1 VapoWire, coming in at 0.68 Ohms, and after using the Billow 2 so much, my SubTanks are such an inferior vape I don't even touch them anymore.

Hahaha thanks anyway then bro!

I run my SubTank (V1 full size) on a standard OCC coil, and my SubTank Mini (V1) on a OCC Ni coil, and both cant compare to the Billow 2, using the same Juices and mods....

Yeah bro. Its a great tank. I vaped it last night! Thinking of getting myself one man

I put my doge on his mod. Ipv3Li @ 105watts... Dude.. My eyes tingled from the nicotine rush haha

I run my SubTank (V1 full size) on a standard OCC coil, and my SubTank Mini (V1) on a OCC Ni coil, and both cant compare to the Billow 2, using the same Juices and mods....

Bro I can so relate with what you say word for word. My Billow V2 has better taste than my Aspire 2 & Arctic & SubWank Nano. :rock:

Back