Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

That's not cool man! And I guess everything smells like freaken juice! Don't vape any of it! Could have a small piece of glass in it or something.

it smells like heaven,its been an hour and the smell is still here...lol
Not vaping this bro I just chucked it in the bin

I ship a lot of glass bottles, and if something breaks I replace immediately, mail the company and tell them what happened with the pics maybe they will replace it as well?

I ship a lot of glass bottles, and if something breaks I replace immediately, mail the company and tell them what happened with the pics maybe they will replace it as well?
Yes I emailed Vape King as soon as I opened it, just waiting on there reply

Vape Mail at last. From Fastech ordered 14/8/14

P1090212.JPG

It's the first time this has happened with them bud, they are a decent courier :) I will make extra extra extra sure it cant be broken :)
Thanks @Stroodlepuff for sorting me out you rock :rock:.

I called MDS Collivert this morning to inquire when my goodies will be delivered, as I am having problems with my internet and it looks like im only getting it tomorrow, due to "flight issue" :swear:.

IMG-20141203-WA0006.jpg
My Lemo has finally arrived. Along with some Japanese cotton from eciggies.

Thanks @Stroodlepuff for sorting me out you rock :rock:.

I called MDS Collivert this morning to inquire when my goodies will be delivered, as I am having problems with my internet and it looks like im only getting it tomorrow, due to "flight issue" :swear:.

:-(:(:rain: Sorry bud, not sure what the issue they having is.

Thanks @Rob Fisher !!

Got my Chalice!! its one heck of a RDA!!!
image_zpse07584d5.jpg

thank JP! I got my Hobo!

image_zps8e1505cf.jpg

Lots of building to be done tonight!

1X 0,8 Ohm and 1x 0.3 Ohm :p

Wow that chalice is a beauty. Please give some feedback and comparison to other atties you have.

Back